EA and FIFA have announced their all-new FIFA 21 Global Series and have posted an in-depth look at some of the changes coming to FIFA Competitive Gaming this year, in the latest Pitch Notes.
- Beginning October 3rd pre-season invitational events will kick off with the Twitch Rivals Preseason Invitational for two days of action-packed entertainment, fun twists and new game modes featuring castro_1021, bateson87, and ibai.
- On October 8th, the YouTube Gaming Creators Cup will bring together FIFA pros and YouTube creators, including StandartSkill and Sesegel.
- FIFA superstars will be put front and center with the FIFA 21 Global Series: FIFA 21 Challenge and eLaLiga All-Star event.
- FIFA 21 Global Series: FIFA 21 Challenge on October 29 will pit teams consisting of pro footballers and top FIFA pros together facing off for bragging rights and the challenge trophy.
- Further details on the eLaLiga All-Star event will be announced on October 6.
- The official EA SPORTS FIFA 21 Global Series on the Road to the FIFA eWorld Cup™ season will kick off in November with six regional circuits reaching 68 countries across 30+ tournaments, providing FUT verified participants all over the world with more opportunities to compete. The six regions include Europe, North America, South America, West Asia, East Asia and Oceania.
- FGS21’s connection has never been stronger, featuring tournaments from Official Football League Partners, who include thePremier League, LaLiga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, MLS as well UEFA Champions League and CONMEBOL Libertadores.
- Registration for FGS21 begins October 9.
Make sure to read the latest FIFA 21 Pitch Notes for more details on the all-new FIFA 21 Global Series.