The online servers for Driveclub, Driveclub VR and Driveclub Bikes will be shutdown on March 31, 2020, which means all online features will be unavailable. The single player modes will remain playable.
You will not be able to:
- Use your season pass online.
- Represent your Club online in multiplayer events or tours.
- Play online multiplayer and compete in challenges.
- Create your own events.
- Compete in leader boards, or share stats and player progress.
You will be able to:
- Use your season pass on all single player and offline modes.
- Continue to play all game (DC, DC VR and DC Bikes) and DLC single player functionality in offline mode.
- Earn trophies in single player / offline mode.
Also of note, starting on August 31, 2019, Driveclub, Driveclub VR and Driveclub Bikes, along with all of the DLC’s and season passes related to the games, will be delisted from PSN, so you will not be able to purchase any of them after that date.