Wolverine Studios has released Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2018 for PC and costs $34.99. They also have a Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2018 demo here, if you want to try it out.
Draft Day Sports: Pro Football 2018 puts you in control of your favorite pro football franchise. You make the calls as you build your dynasty – build your roster through trades, the draft, and free agency while you help your players improve with custom training options. Watch the action unfold in dramatic 2D fashion where you can take control of the play calling and make the choices that lead your team to victory. Play by yourself against a challenging AI or join an online multiplayer league and see if you have what it takes to outmanage your fellow gamers.
Here’s some of what’s new for DDS: Pro Football 2018
- Brand new user interface
- Enhanced 2D mode allowing you to coach the games and call your own plays
- Hire the right coaches for your team’s success
- Updated play calling AI/playbook mechanisms based on coaches
- Enhancements to player skills and ratings
- Revamped free agency, draft logic and AI trading
- Updated HTML generation for online leagues
- Windows PC Only
- 1280 x 768 minimum display resolution required
- 128MB RAM minimum
- 250MB Hard Drive space minimum