Wolverine Studios has released Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2021 today, on their official website and Steam for $34.99. Put yourself in the general manager’s seat of your favorite professional basketball team, like never before. If you have ever dreamed of being a basketball general manager then prepare to experience basketball nirvana.
If you would like to try the game before purchasing, they also have a 7-day demo available to download.
Here’s a list of what’s new this year:
- Enjoy new ways to play such as starting in the off-season with the draft and free agency or try new Universe Mode which allows you to control multiple teams while easily being able to switch control back and forth.
- The presentation factor has been turned up! New player/coach/rookie cards and an updated dashboard screen along with new player and coach models make this version the best looking sim game on the market. New features like more notifications and improved 2D game presentation features make the game world even more vibrant and informative.
- The best trading engine in any basketball game gets better! Learn about what type of build your trading partners are doing, see what their needs are, get offers on demand and use the new sign and trade option to get something before your star player leaves town. The AI logic has been made even smarter to value picks more and to be able to use them better in trades with other AI teams.
- Check out a host of new additions such as a new schedule and expanded schedule screen, better draft pick monitoring, expanded lineup tracking features, game previews, all new milestone tracking, offseason injury options, free agency rumors, d-league select players and much more!
- Player and coach personalities go even deeper this year to make it feel like you are managing real players and coaches. Players have new player trait badges to help you easily identify uniquely skilled players, experience new and different ranges of outcomes when talking to the media about players and deal with star players who want to win even more now or will look for a new team.
- Link your league with Draft Day Sports: College Basketball for a totally immersive game experience. You can automatically import draft classes as well as keep tabs on the standings, stats and rosters from your college game world all right inside of DDS:PB21! Use the expanded scouting tracker to keep tabs on players who will be in future draft classes as well as the upcoming one.