Wolverine Studios has released Draft Day Sports: College Football 2017 on PC, for $34.99.
Draft Day Sports: College Football 2017 puts you on the sideline of your favorite school. You’re in charge of setting the game plan, preparing your roster for success and of course recruiting the next class of standout players. If you really want to roam the virtual sidelines you can even call your own plays and watch the games unfold in exciting 2D action! Chart your school on a course of success over a long career and go back in time through a massive historical almanac to relive your biggest successes.
- 2D game play mode lets you coach and call the plays and then watch the action unfold before you.
- Detailed recruiting module lets you scout the country for the best players for your program.
- Deep game planning feature lets you set your strategies for any situation.
- Full customization of teams, logos, field graphics and much more.
- Multi-player mode lets you create a league and take on your friends.