Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2022
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2022 Available Now
Wolverine Studios has announced Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2022 launches on March 11 for PC. Fans of the series can save 10% and gain access to the beta prior to release.
UPDATE: (3-11) Today’s the day. Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2022 is available now.
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2022 lets you take control of your favorite school’s basketball program. It is up to you as the coach to recruit the next batch of stars while coaching your team to tournament glory. You can control every aspect of your program – decide what your team will practice, make sure your players are getting their grades to stay eligible and exert total control on game day as you work the virtual sideline. You can even decide whether you will run a clean program or perform some shady dealings in order to get the recruit you want.
Program building takes on a whole new challenge this year with the addition of the transfer portal while new improvements to the game engine make the game feel more realistic than ever. An updated UI provides you the best looking version of the game to date and don’t forget to check out the huge amounts of data, news, reports and even special features like an in-game selection show which will have you on the edge of your seat while you wait to see if your team is going to the big dance.
- The all new transfer portal feature brings a free agency-like experience to college basketball. An opportunity to quickly reshape your roster exists as you try and poach players who are looking for a new opportunity from your rivals while trying to keep your own roster in tact. This adds yet another avenue to building the exact team you want.
- New customization options abound – build your association the way you want it by determining how long players have to play before leaving for the pros and how often they will choose to leave school early in addition to other customization options for recruiting difficulty, job pressure and even illegal recruiting activities. Make your dream college basketball world!
- Get more value from your assistant coaches now as they can offer you advice on recruits you may be overlooking, changes needed in your practice schedule and tips about your next opponent. Make sure you are hiring strong coaches or be prepared to sift through some advice that may be pretty questionable.
- Game engine changes provide an even more realistic experience. Changes to fatigue, press options, defensive intensity and steal logic help provide realistic stats and outcomes while forcing you to have a deeper, more talented bench to truly take advantage of an intense defensive system.
- Link your college basketball league to Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2022 with greater ease now as a system of new in-game prompts and pop-ups help you to keep your game on track so that your players can transfer from one game to the other smoothly when the time comes.
- New in-game features like automatically updating your practice and strategy settings when you change jobs, providing a player comparison screen, multiple changes on the 2D screen to make gameplay better and many, many more minor improvements.
For more details on Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2022, check out the official blog.