DiRT Rally 2.0 game update 1.6 is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Check out the patch notes below.
- Resolved issue whereby players were seeing blank entries above their current Leaderboard standing.
- Removed potential exploit that allowed for unlimited restarts in My Team Events.
- Widened AI performance capabilities across several difficulty levels, making the jump in challenge feel less dramatic.
- Updated engine audio for Lancia Delta S4, based on new real-world audio data.
- Adjusted headlight glass texture on the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI.
- Added night time dashboard illumination to the Porsche 911 SC RS.
- Miscellaneous fixes and adjustments to damage models of multiple cars.
- Adjusted AI performance on Night Rally Stages.
- Adjusted AI performance during Wet Rallycross Events.
- Adjusted AI performance to better simulate tyre wear during Events with long distances between Service Areas.
- Fixed issue regarding tyre marks not appearing on certain surfaces.
- Adjusted rain effects for better visibility when using interior camera views.
- Reduced excessive dirt kick-up at Biķernieki, Riga (Latvia RX).
- Resolved issue where rain audio would cut out on longer Stages.
- Resolved issue where ambient sounds would cut out in Service Areas.
- Fixed multiple issues with co-driver calls on Germany Rally Stages.
- Added support for “Manual H-Pattern or Manual Sequential” to transmission options.
- Added support for “Manual H-Pattern with Clutch or Manual Sequential” to transmission options.
- Improved animations of certain Engine Mapping Upgrade unlock notificiations.
- Added subtitles to Biķernieki, Riga (Latvia RX) introductory video.
- Minor fixes to Brazilian Portuguese translations during loading screens.
- Improvements to Location loading times (Steam version only).
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Germany Rally.
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Argentina Rally.
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Poland Rally.
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Hell, Lånkebanen (Norway RX).
- Improvements to reset lines and collision areas on Biķernieki, Riga (Latvia RX).
- General stability improvements and minor bug-fixes throughout the game.