A sizable Friday update for Diamond Dynasty brings folks new cards, a new pack, new gold players, new Exchange missions and a clear prep for a new Program.
Starting with the new Exchange missions, these seem to be there to try and bring some marginal value back to certain items, while also giving folks something small to chase over the coming days and weeks. These missions include:
- Exchanging 500 equipment items for a Ballin Is A Habit pack
- Exchanging 500 sponsorship items for a 10-pack standard bundle
- Exchanging 50 current MLB stadiums for one classic stadium (can be repeated twice)
- Exchanging 75 Gold series Live players for one Diamond Live series player (can be repeated twice)
With all these missions, you can’t sell the item after getting it, but it’s another avenue to get a quality item if you just have lots of stuff that you don’t really want or need.
The June 23rd Bases Loaded pack is 4,000 Stubs and actually has no limit for once in terms of how many packs you can buy. There is an exclusive All-Star Carlos Beltran (93 overall) and All-Star Craig Kimbrel (99) available in this pack. I would recommend passing on the pack even with the heightened chance at a Gold or Diamond, but as always that’s your call to make. The other new players added to Diamond Dynasty that will show up in all variety of packs are:
- All-Star Gaylord Perry (98)
- All-Star Tony Perez (97)
- All-Star Joe Nathan (94)
- All-Star Carlos Ruiz (94)
- All-Star Fernando Rodney (92)
- All-Star Vida Blue (91)
- All-Star Jered Weaver (91)
- All-Star Adam Jones (90)
- All-Star Jim Hunter (90)
- All-Star Clay Buchholz (88)
- All-Star Melky Cabrera (87)
- All-Star John Lackey (87)
- All-Star Howie Kendrick (86)
- All-Star Jason Castro (86)
- All-Star Jhonny Peralta (81)
- All-Star Brandon Moss (80)
Getting to the roster update, there was some solid movement here this week from Silver to Gold, as well as some Diamonds shifting around a bit. Here are the major tier changes:
Diamond: Kenley Jansen became a stronger Diamond this week.
Gold: Gary Sanchez (87), Aaron Judge (87), Salvador Perez (86), Alex Wood (86), Carlos Martinez (86). In addition, Roberto Osuna, Marcell Ozuna and Lorenzo Cain all became stronger Golds this week.
Silver: Marwin Gonzalez (82), Jose Berrios (82), Cody Bellinger (82), Jonathan Schoop (82), Jim Johnson (81), Mike Minor (80), David Peralta (80).
Diamond: Kris Bryant and Manny Machado became weaker Diamonds this week.
Gold: Mark Melancon, Jason Kipnis and Jonathan Lucroy became weaker Golds this week.
Silver: Rich Hill (82), Rick Porcello (82).
Lastly, you can find pictures of all the new cards added to the game today in the gallery below.