Creed: Rise to Glory – Championship Edition will include fitness and endurance modes when it arrives on PlayStation VR2 on April 4. For those seeking a physical workout, Fitness mode offers calorie or timed sparring options that are sure to burn plenty of calories. Players will also have the ability to set their own personal calorie or time targets, with an option to incorporate rest periods during the workout.
In endurance mode your character will not have a virtual stamina bar, instead it will tire out based on your own physical exertion, leading to a more authentic experience. Additionally, you have the ability to modify your opponent’s difficulty by adjusting their health and damage modifiers.
The Player versus Player (PvP) feature has undergone significant improvements, including the implementation of advanced matchmaking algorithms. Cross-platform support has been added, allowing players using PS VR2 to compete against Meta Quest 2.
Fans will see three new arenas, eight new characters and a costume system with nearly 100 looks. Deluxe Edition purchasers will receive an additional 22 “Glow” costumes.
Pre-orders for the Standard ($39.99) and Deluxe ($49.99) versions of Creed: Rise to Glory – Championship Edition can be placed on the PlayStation Store. PlayStation Plus members receive an extra 10% discount on their pre-order and for a limited time get an exclusive Adonis Creed costume.
Owners of the original PSVR game can upgrade to the enhanced and expanded PS VR2 version for $19.99 (Standard Edition) or $29.99 (Deluxe Edition).
Immerse yourself in the pulse-pounding excitement of boxing with the cinematic thrill of a blockbuster movie, as you step into the ring as an aspiring boxing champion: train under Rocky Balboa, fight familiar and unexpected contenders across dynamic arenas, and establish your boxing legacy.
Championship Edition brings an enhanced and expanded experience for new and seasoned CREED players alike with additional game content, features, quality of life upgrades and PvP cross-platform support. Utilizing the power of the PS5 and PS VR2, Championship Edition pushes the excitement and challenge of high-stake matches in the ring. Lace up your gloves and step back in the ring for an experience fit for a champion.
BECOME A LEGEND
- Choose from 22 different boxers drawn from the iconic Creed and Rocky universe and created exclusively for Rise to Glory.
- Live the life of an aspiring boxing champion: train under Rocky Balboa, fight legendary opponents in iconic rings, and rise to the top. Championship Edition expands the Creed universe even further with brand new characters, costumes and arena options from CREED III.
STEP INTO THE RING
- Feel the excitement and adrenaline of the cinematic world of Creed 3: high-stakes fights with reactive emcees, gritty visual effects, dynamic music, and knockout animations.
- Players will feel like Rocky yelling from their corner and gloves whooshing past their ears with 3D spatial audio. 4K HDR, 110-Degree FOV support and foveated rendering deliver knockout visuals with improved performance and fidelity.
FEEL THE IMPACT
- Intuitive melee combat technology delivers a pulse-pounding fight experience unlocked only through the power of virtual reality.
- Proprietary phantom melee tech and slowmo counter systems enhance the intensity of the fight against your opponent, and head and controller haptic feedback make hitting, and getting hit more impactful.
PLAY YOUR WAY
- Story Mode – Train, fight, and win like a Creed. Experience Adonis Creed’s against-all-odds journey through story-driven interactions and an expanded story inspired by CREED III.
- Freeplay Mode – Forge your personalized path to glory. In Freeplay Mode, you choose the site and opponent for custom bouts to challenge you on your own terms.
- Fitness Options – Crush personal health goals with fitness options to set time and calories targets.
- Cross-Platform PvP – Set up custom fights against a friend, or challenge unassuming contenders in cross-platform PvP.