College Football Mod 20 v1.0, the Madden NFL 20 follow-up to the highly-touted College Football mod 19 last year, is available now for PC users. Sorry, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 fans, modding on console is simply too difficult.
CFBM20 provides players with 32 of the top teams in college football today. Each team has accurately named, rated, and equipped athletes. Each team has their correct field and stunningly accurate uniforms. Beyond that, the team has added an accurate college ball, referee uniforms, college-specific game rules, and much more. All of this together, provides you with a complete play-now college football experience in Madden NFL 20 on PC.
UPDATE: (12-4) The team has released College Football Mod 20 v. 1.3, here are the details. Download it here.
- Added CFP Fiesta Bowl stadium
- Added CFP Peach Bowl stadium
- Added CFP National Championship stadium
- Added Baylor green socks, gold socks, and black socks
- Added Kansas World War II uniform
- Added Washington State jumbotron/ribbonboard videos
- Fixed minor Kentucky stadium issue
- Fixed minor Auburn uniform issue
- Fixed minor UCLA uniform issue
- Fixed minor Washington State uniform issue
- Includes X-Factor Mod again (Separate File)
Version 1.3 (Playoffs!?) of #CFBM20 is now out!
* Fiesta Bowl, Peach Bowl, Championship stadiums
* Kansas WWII Uniforms
* X-Factors are back (separate file)
* New Baylor sock color optionshttps://t.co/JPjf34z0lx pic.twitter.com/Aby8LhFKnK
— College Football Mod 20 (@CFBMXX) December 4, 2019
UPDATE: (11-20) The team has released College Football Mod 20 v. 1.1.1, here are the details. Download it here.
- Updated for the new patch
- Fixed issue causing Texas Tech socks to not show
- Fixed small Michigan uniform issue
- Fixed small Michigan State uniform issue
- Fixed small Tennessee uniform issue
- Fixed small West Virginia uniform issue
UPDATE: (11-13) The team has released College Football Mod 20 v. 1.1, here are the details. Download it here. Of note, Texas Tech and Utah were added, no teams were removed.
- Added Texas Tech
- Added Utah
- Added optional add-on mod to enable X-Factor and Superstar abilities
- Added LSU 1918 Silent Season uniform
- Fixed issue causing Northwestern black socks to not show
- Fixed Oregon field
To be clear, these are 2 new teams and they aren't replacing anyone. We can have more than 32 teams now.
— College Football Mod 20 (@CFBMXX) November 13, 2019
Here’s the list of teams available in the mod.
- Alabama Crimson Tide
- Auburn Tigers
- Boise State Broncos
- Clemson Tigers
- Florida Gators
- Florida State Seminoles
- Georgia Bulldogs
- Iowa State Cyclones
- Kansas Jayhawks
- Kentucky Wildcats
- LSU Tigers
- Miami Hurricanes
- Michigan Wolverines
- Michigan State Spartans
- Nebraska Cornhuskers
- Northwestern Wildcats
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish
- Ohio State Buckeyes
- Oklahoma Sooners
- Ole Miss Rebels
- Oregon Ducks
- Penn State Nittany Lions
- Stanford Cardinal
- Tennessee Volunteers
- Texas Longhorns
- Texas A&M Aggies
- Texas Tech Red Raiders (Just added)
- UCF Knights
- UCLA Bruins
- USC Trojans
- Utah Utes (Just added)
- Washington Huskies
- West Virginia Mountaineers
- Wisconsin Badgers
This mod does not add Dynasty Mode or any other mode, as it was not intended to be used in franchise mode. What you do in CFM is up to you, but do not rely on the mod providing an accurate experience in the mode, as it is not editable at this time.
If you want to try it out, feel free to download College Football Mod 20 v1.0, right here. Also, please make sure to review the readme file for installation instructions and more information.
Follow the team on Twitter at @CFBMXX for updates and support!