The Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack, which released back in July for PC users, is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for $19.99.
Players can also purchase the Assetto Corsa Competizione Season Pass, which includes access to the GT4 Pack DLC along with the upcoming British GT Pack DLC, which is scheduled to arrive this winter, for $24.99.
The GT4 Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione features 11 new cars reproduced with maximum accuracy with luxury manufacturers from the official GT4 European Series produced by SRO Motorsports Group.
The GT4 class is an amazing racing category often acting as a starting point for a driver’s professional career in GT racing environments. These vehicles are incredibly exciting to drive due to the equalization of performance across the board. Driver skills are key to succeed, and this is what any driving enthusiast loves about the GT4 category.
The DLC includes the following cars and liveries:
- Alpine A110 GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (7 new liveries)
- Audi R8 LMS GT4 (4 new liveries)
- BMW M4 GT4 (8 new liveries)
- Chevrolet Camaro GT4R (2 new liveries)
- Ginetta G55 GT4 (1 new livery)
- KTM X-Bow GT4 (3 new liveries)
- Maserati MC GT4 (1 new livery)
- McLaren 570S GT4 (5 new liveries)
- Mercedes AMG GT4 (10 new liveries)
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport (4 new liveries)
If you missed our Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack review, you can read it here.