Big Ant Studios has announced AO Tennis, scheduled to arrive in Australia and New Zealand on January 16, 2018. No official word on a release date here in the US.
Check out the features below.
- PLAY THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN – AO Tennis is the officially licensed game of the Australian Open. Take the title in Singles, Doubles or Mixed Doubles.
- LICENSED PLAYERS and STADIA – Dozens of fully licensed male and female players, including Rafael Nadal and Angelique Kerber in licensed tennis stadia such as Rod Laver Arena.
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE – Based on ten years of ball tracking data taken from Australian Open championship matches, players behave as they would in real life.
- MOTION CAPTURE – Professional players have been 3D scanned and motion captured in order to bring the most authentic tennis game to date.
- HARD COURT, CLAY OR GRASS – Play on your surface of choice, each has a distinct play style and presents different challenges.
- CAREER MODE – Start out as a star, or work your way from the bottom, climbing through the rankings, all the way to #1 in the world.
- PLAY ONLINE – Challenge the world and become the world champion from the comfort of your living room.
- PLAYER CREATOR – Comprehensive player creator allowing you to create yourself or anyone else – bring your game to the world’s best!
- CUSTOMISATION – Comprehensive Clothing, Stadium and Logo creators. Bring any element you want from the real world into the game for maximum customisation and authenticity.