Big Ant Studios has revealed their latest AFL 23 trailer featuring Pro Team. It’s basically their card-based version of Ultimate Team, MyTEAM, etc. for AFL. Not a lot of details were revealed but it’s quite easy to see that’s what their aiming for.
The game will feature the fully licensed 2023 AFL Premiership, AFL Women’s competitions and over 30 detailed stadiums. Check out some of the features below.
- Incorporates over 1200 players across the AFL/AFLW, with motion-captured animation, photo-realistic likenesses, in-depth skills and unique player traits powered by Champion Data.
- Gameplay built on the bespoke Big Ant Studios’ Sports Engine, and featuring gameplans developed in association with AFL coaches to have players react as they would on the field.
- Build your favorite AFL or AFLW club into a footballing powerhouse in the Management Career mode, overseeing drafting and player development, you’ll be in full control of your team’s path to the silverware.
- Create your own clubs, players and stadiums, then share them with the world online.
- Take on all comers! Play with up to 4 local co-op players online, with cross-play enabled, to take on any challenger, anywhere.
- Commentary featuring Anthony Hudson, Hamish McLachlan, Daisy Pearce, Daniel Harford, Kelli Underwood and Jason Bennett.