AEW: Fight Forever
AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Video - Adam Page vs. Bryan Danielson
A new AEW Fight Forever gameplay video has arrived today courtesy of the IGN FanFest. It’s a match featuring Adam Page vs. Bryan Danielson with a mix of real life footage and gameplay.
AEW Fight Forever is coming soon to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. THQ Nordic still hasn’t revealed an official release date but you can pre-order or wishlist.
AEW: Fight Forever combines classic arcade-wrestler elements with new and innovative finishers and moves from All Elite Wrestling. Fight Forever will include plenty of features including online co-op multiplayer, deep career mode, wrestler customization, signature AEW arenas, and a variety of match types, including unsanctioned matches.
- Combines nostagic arcade wrestling feel with innovative All Elite Wrestling finishers and offensive moves.
- Talent roster combines biggest legends to enter the ring plus brand new, high-flying AEW stars!
- Single, tag-team, 3-way, 4-way, ladder, Casino Battle Royale, Falls Count Anywhere, Unsanctioned Lights Out, Exploding Barbed Wire Death and online co-op multi-player matches!
- Online co-op multi-player!
- Tag team matches feature a sequence of team maneuvers performed with simple commands.
- Deep career mode
- Wide range of customization modes: wrestler attire and appearance, move sets, entrances, teams, and arenas.
- More than 40 weapons!
- Daily and weekly challenges!