2K and UnitedMasters officially reached the halfway point of their 2K Beats: The Search competition and have selected 10 artists to join the NBA 2K21 next gen soundtrack.
The winners, based off of over 13,000 submissions, were chosen by Rapper Jadakiss, Ronnie 2K, Producers Murda Beatz and Tay Keith. The following artists and tracks will be added to the next gen NBA 2K21 soundtrack in an upcoming patch.
- Delly Everyday – Same Game (Phoenix, AZ)
- Caleb Isaiah – Legend (Grayslake, IL)
- Scotty Valid – UP (Covington, GA)
- Jupiter Ki – $20Mill (Portland, OR)
- Zane Smith – 24 Hours (Lithonia, GA)
- Kayo Porter – Never Miss (Jackson, TN)
- Smoovebeendidit – Hands Tied (Yonkers, NY)
- Skippa Da Flippa – Win Again (Davie, FL)
- 10k.Caash – Left Knee (Irving, TX)
- A1 Illa – Elevating (London, England)
No other details on the upcoming patch have been revealed.
The final 10 winners will be chosen by Founder and CEO of Translation and UnitedMasters, Steve Stoute, and Boston Celtics All-Star Forward, Jayson Tatum, from the remaining submissions and will be announced weekly on UnitedMasters’ Instagram, starting from Friday, February 12. Once the final 10 have been revealed, they will also be added to the NBA 2K21 Next Gen soundtrack in a future update.
— UnitedMasters (@unitedmasters) February 9, 2021