The 2020 NBA 2K League Draft, delivered by Panera Bread, will be held at Terminal 5 in Manhattan, on Saturday February 22. All 23 teams will look to complete their 6 player roster at the end of 4 rounds. As always, tune into the NBA 2K League’s Twitch and YouTube channels for the livestream.
Check out the full schedule below.
- The NBA 2K League, a professional esports league co-founded by the NBA and Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. and the first official esports league operated by a U.S. professional sports league, will hold the 2020 NBA 2K League Draft delivered by Panera Bread.
- All 23 NBA 2K League teams, including expansion teams Hornets Venom GT and the Gen.G Tigers of Shanghai, will complete their six-person roster at the four-round draft, which will be livestreamed on the NBA 2K League’s Twitch and YouTube channels.
- Wizards District Gaming will have the first overall pick in the 2020 NBA 2K League Draft delivered by Panera Bread, as determined by the NBA 2K League Draft Lottery that took place in October. Knicks Gaming will have the second overall pick, and Kings Guard Gaming will have the third overall pick. For the complete 2020 NBA 2K League Draft order, click here.
- Approximately 100 of the best NBA 2K players in the world
- NBA 2K League Managing Director Brendan Donohue
- Michelle Ormes, Director Growth Initiatives, Panera Bread
- Current NBA 2K League players and coaches
WHEN: (Saturday, February 22)
- 4:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. – NBA 2K League Managing Director Brendan Donohue Media Availability
- 4:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. – 2020 NBA 2K League Draft Red Carpet
- 5:40 p.m. – Draft-Eligible Player Photo
- 6 p.m. – 2020 NBA 2K League Draft Delivered by Panera Bread Begins
- Terminal 5
610 W. 56th Street
New York, NY 10019