PES 2018 features quite a few fundamental gameplay changes, including Strategic Dribbling, Real Touch + and new set pieces. Check out the details below.
- Feeling of total control when in possession, ability to make small and decisive movement to maintain the ball or make space.
- Intelligent ball control allows you to keep the ball away from physically strong players.
- Control the ball touch timing with just a simple stick control – the same applies when dribbling the defender or when executing feint moves.
Real Touch +
FULL BODY TOUCH
- Smoother trap control through realistic movement using various parts of the body such as chest, stomach and thighs.
- Players are more aware of their surrounding when receiving the ball, often pushing their body in between the opponent and the ball, with physically strong players having more character in keeping the ball.
REALISTIC BALL PHYSICS
- Further inclusion of real ball physics further enhances the reality including where it bounces, with skilled players being able to react smoothly to these situations accordingly.
New Set Pieces
CORNER KICK / FREE KICK
- Control improvement with the removal of the guideline allows for greater skill and natural control, with new camera angle options to give the user the best view. See more action and physical battles as you step up to take a corner, while multiple strategy controls can be set at the timing of the kick allowing for a more dramatic outcome.