Home
WWE 2K17 News Post


The WWE 2K17 Future Stars Pack is scheduled to be released on January 17, check out the trailer here. The pack will include the following playable WWE and NXT Superstars.
  • Austin Aries
  • Karl Anderson
  • Luke Gallows
  • Mojo Rawley
  • Tye Dillinger
The Future Stars Pack is included with a Season Pass subscription, $8.99 for everyone else.

Game: WWE 2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 franch1se @ 01/11/17 07:37 PM
I haven't been online yet but the end of the trailer it says get them today....so are they out or is it 1/17?
 
# 2 Steve_OS @ 01/11/17 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
I haven't been online yet but the end of the trailer it says get them today....so are they out or is it 1/17?
17th.

The trailer must have went up accidentally and he downloaded/uploaded to YT.
 
# 3 wiscowilz @ 01/11/17 08:01 PM
Was just thinking last night that they were probably gonna be released next week. Love it. Gonna clear some CAW space.
 
# 4 TripleCrown9 @ 01/11/17 11:00 PM
It's too bad they decided to change Tye Dillinger's race.
 
# 5 franch1se @ 01/16/17 08:11 PM
FYI, the pack is now available in some areas. I can't find it in mine, but there are already creations in CC and when I click to DL it it says I must have the future stars pack and click here to download, but nothing.
 
# 6 SmashMan @ 01/16/17 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
FYI, the pack is now available in some areas. I can't find it in mine, but there are already creations in CC and when I click to DL it it says I must have the future stars pack and click here to download, but nothing.
Yeah, it's usually up internationally by now. Should be midnight eastern time* for us if the past DLC releases hold.

*PS4 could be a little later because Sony.
 
# 7 franch1se @ 01/16/17 11:40 PM
Out now on PS4 here in California
 
# 8 MoneyOvaHuds @ 01/17/17 12:11 AM
 
# 9 franch1se @ 01/17/17 12:17 AM
I have no crowd noise after downloading the pack
 
# 10 SmashMan @ 01/17/17 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
I have no crowd noise after downloading the pack
Try restarting the game? No issues like that for me (also on PS4).
 
# 11 jvalverde88 @ 01/17/17 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
I have no crowd noise after downloading the pack
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Try restarting the game? No issues like that for me (also on PS4).
Yeah you have to restart the game, that is a common issue for me. (PS4)
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.