05:13 PM - October 11, 2016 by Steve_OS
Dusenberry Martin Racing has just released the October DLC details for NASCAR Heat Evolution. While no release date has been given, you can read the details below.
- Spotter Audio
- Matt DiBenedetto takes his race knowledge from the track to the spotter stand. (Price: $0.99)
- Brett Griffin, the real world spotter for Sprint Cup Series driver Clint Bowyer and Xfinity Series driver Elliott Sadler, lends a helping hand on-track. (Price: $0.99)
- Challenge Pack 2: 4 new Challenges from Chris Buescher, Tony Stewart, Kyle Larson, and Kevin Harvick take you to Pocono, New Hampshire, Michigan, and Indianapolis. (Price: $0.99)
- Paint Schemes
- Paint Scheme Pack 2: Brad Keselowski Alliance Truck Parts, Danica Patrick TaxACT, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Nationwide Patriotic, Joey Logano Yellow Pennzoil, Ryan Newman Grainger, Clint Bowyer Aarons, Landon Cassill FR8 Auctions, Jamie McMurray McDonalds, Jimmie Johnson Lowes Red Vest, Chase Elliott Mountain Dew Baja Blast (Price: $4.99)Elliott
- Paint Scheme Pack 3: Jimmie Johnson Lowes (Yellow 48), Brad Keselowski Thomas Built Busses, Kevin Harvick Outback, Landon Cassill MDS, Ryan Blaney Blue Quicklane, Greg Biffle Performance Plus, Chris Buescher Dockside, Paul Menard Valvoline, Ricky Stenhouse Jr Sunny D, Aric Almirola Waffle House (Price: $4.99)Ricky
- Paint Scheme Pack 4: Dale Earnhardt Jr Axalta, Jimmie Johnson Lowes / Pro Services, Joey Logano AAA / Southern California Auto Club, Tony Stewart Rush Truck Centers, Austin Dillon Dow / Salute to Veterans, Clint Bowyer AccuDoc Solutions, Trevor Bayne Blue Spark Advocare, AJ Allmendinger Bushs Best Grillin Beans, Greg Biffle Roush Performance (Price: $4.99) Dale
- Pit Pass 2: Pit Pass 2 includes Paint Scheme Pack 2, Paint Scheme Pack 3, Paint Scheme Pack 4, Matt DiBenedetto Spotter Audio, Brett Griffin Spotter Audio, and Challenge Pack 2. (Price: $9.99)
- Were excited to offer fans a free paint scheme pack as well!
- Free Paint Scheme Pack: Enjoy these free 2016 Sprint Cup Series paint schemes! Schemes include: Casey Mears Geico Military, Joey Logano AAA Insurance, Kasey Kahne Quicken Loans, Austin Dillon Cheerios, Michael Annett Allstate Peterbilt Group, Trevor Bayne Advocare Patriotic, Jamie McMurray McDonalds / Cessna, Greg Biffle Ford / Ecoboost, Aric Almirola Fresh from Florida, Clint Bowyer Visine, Bobby Labonte/Joey Gase Donate Life Texas (Price: Free)
Through our partnership with Toyota, fans will receive a free Toyota Challenge Pack and a free Toyota Paint Scheme Pack each month. Below are details for the free Toyota DLC available in October:
- Toyota Challenge Pack 2: 4 new Challenges from Matt Kenseth, Carl Edwards, and Martin Truex Jr. take you to Daytona, Charlotte, Kansas, and Chicagoland. (Price: Free)
- Toyota Paint Scheme Pack 2: Martin Truex Jr Auto Owners Insurance, Kyle Busch M&Ms Red White and Blue, Kyle Busch Banfield Pet Hopsital, Carl Edwards Comcast Business, Carl Edwards Xfinity, Matt Kenseth FlexVolt, Denny Hamlin Sports Clips, Matt DiBenedetto Hope for Warriors, Matt DiBenedetto Anest Iwata, Matt DiBenedetto NASCAR Heat Evolution, David Ragan Weaver Media, David Ragan Bubba Burger Camo (Price: Free)