04:54 AM - October 5, 2016 by Steve_OS
Mantis Burn Racing is scheduled to release October 12 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC for $14.99. More details can be seen on the official website, as well as a new blog at the official PlayStation website.
- Compelling Career Mode – Test every aspect of your driving ability in a comprehensive 7-season career structure where you choose your progression path on the road to being crowned Mantis Burn Racing Champion.
- Bumper-to-Bumper Racing – Jump the sand dunes of sun-scorched Sand Town or burn rubber on the asphalt city streets of New Shangri-la in high-risk, high-speed but most of all, highly competitive racing.
- Incredible Vehicles – Choose from a roster of fully customisable built-for-racing vehicles in 3 distinct categories, each with their own unique handling and performance traits with speedy dune-buggies, versatile road-racers and super-strong 6-wheeler trucks competing side-by-side in the same race.
- Stunning Visuals – Race across stunning reversible tracks located in 2 distinct environments with incredible photo-realistic visuals for crystal clear high-octane racing.
- Intuitive, exciting gameplay – Enter a world of realistic, but fun, vehicle handling with intuitive and exciting gameplay where the driving experience takes centre stage.
- RPG-Style Upgrade System – Fine tune your vehicle’s handling and performance to your exact preference and playing style via a RPG-style upgrade slot system that offers an almost infinite amount of vehicle variations, creating a unique race experience for every player.
- Challenging Game Modes – Master 8 fun game modes – including knockout, accumulator and time trial – that keep the extensive solo career fresh and exciting.
- Weekly Challenges – Race your way to the top of the Global leader boards in unique challenges each week for the ultimate in bragging rights.
- Intense Multiplayer – 4 player local split-screen racing with extensive online modes for up to 8 players allowing players worldwide to race together seamlessly.
- Original Soundtrack – Race to an original ambient-electro soundtrack written especially for the game.
- Regular Updates – Regular updates including free and paid content packs.