07:47 AM - September 28, 2016 by Steve_OS
F1 2016 patch 1.06 is available now for PlayStation 4 and scheduled to arrive for Xbox One and PC soon. Check out the details below.
- Fixed a crash loading specific mid-session saves from a previous version.
- Fixed the LCD display on the steering wheel not always showing the current gear.
- Fixed a multiplayer bug that would sometimes show players who pit under the safety car as being in first place which led to the queue breaking and penalties being awarded incorrectly.
- Players who disconnect now behave like players who have paused, they will ghost and drive at the chosen AI difficulty level.
- The session starts in countdown will no longer reset when a new player joins the lobby.
- Fixed a number of crash bugs.