01:19 PM - September 26, 2016 by Steve_OS
3on3 Freestyle, developed by Joycity, is attempting to build an authentic street basketball game experience. PlayStation 4 fans can sign up for closed beta now, at the official site.
According to the blog post on Playstation.com, 3on3 Freestyle will feature courts from cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and New York.
The game will feature a variety of characters, where no two characters will appear the same, with different playing styles and stories behind each player, along with their own signature moves and tricks.
3on3 Freestyle will support online multiplayer -- but the game will also feature a local co-op multiplayer mode, allowing you to gather with your friends at home and play online multiplayer as a team.
Below are some of the game features:
- Dive into the massive online community and play real-time 3on3 matches
- Enjoy the unique art style powered by the Unreal Engine
- Support for local co-op to challenge players online (up to 3 player locally)
- Play the easy to pick up and fast paced street ball match with your friends
- Choose character with different position and different skill set for strategic team combination
- Initiate co-op skills with your teammates to show off the team work
- Manage your characters to unlock more skills and features in the game