Home
WWE 2K17 News Post


2K has just revealed full details on the upcoming WWE 2K17 DLC, Season Pass and digital deluxe edition.

Accelerator
  • Players will gain access to all unlockable content available at launch in the game’s VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content);
  • Players can also decide the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product;
  • The Accelerator will be available for $4.99.
Future Stars Pack
  • Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Austin Aries, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Mojo Rawley and Tye Dillinger;
  • The Future Stars Pack will be available for $8.99.
Hall of Fame Showcase
  • Playable matches include:
    • Cactus Jack and Diamond Dallas Page vs. The Fabulous Freebirds (Jimmy Garvin and Michael “PS” Hayes) (WCW Saturday Night 1992);
    • The Fabulous Freebirds (Buddy Roberts and Michael “PS” Hayes) vs. Kerry and Kevin Von Erich (WCCW 1986);
    • Ivory vs. Jacqueline (SmackDown 2000);
    • Sting (gold and black tights) vs. Ric Flair (Clash of Champions 1988);
    • Sting (n.W.o. Wolfpac ring gear) vs. Bret Hart (WCW Halloween Havoc 1998);
    • Papa Shango vs. The Godfather (Dream Match);
    • Big Boss Man (with Albert) vs. The Big Show (Armageddon 1999);
  • The Hall of Fame Showcase will be available for $9.99.
Legends Pack
  • Playable WWE Legends: Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake, Eddie Guerrero, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine, Sycho Sid and Tatanka;
  • The Legends Pack will be available for $8.99.
MyPlayer Kick Start (PS4 and Xbox One Exclusive)
  • Players will gain access to unlock and boost created Superstar ratings and attributes made available at launch as part of the game’s MyCareer mode;
  • Players can also unlock all clothing made available at launch that provides attribute boosts in MyCareer;
  • MyPlayer Kick Start will be available for $9.99.
New Moves Pack
  • Explore a wide variety of new in-game moves, including the Swingout Neckbreaker (made popular by current WWE Raw Women’s Champion Charlotte); the Elbro Drop (made popular by WWE Superstar Zack Ryder); the Face Wash Combo (made popular by NXT Superstar Samoa Joe; and the TJP Clutch (made popular by current WWE Cruiserweight Champion T.J. Perkins);
  • The New Moves Pack will be available for $3.99.
NXT Enhancement Pack (PS4 and Xbox One Exclusive)
  • Playable NXT Superstars: Apollo Crews, Nia Jax and Shinsuke Nakamura;
  • Players will earn a 50 percent boost in points while competing at NXT during MyCareer;
  • The NXT Enhancement Pack will be available for $9.99.
NXT Legacy Pack (PS3 and Xbox 360 Exclusive)
  • Playable NXT Superstars: Apollo Crews, Nia Jax and Shinsuke Nakamura;
  • The NXT Legacy Pack will be available for $4.99.
WWE 2K17 Season Pass

Players may purchase select WWE 2K17 downloadable content at a reduced price point through the game’s Season Pass. For $29.99, a savings of more than 15 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items as they become available:
  • Accelerator;
  • Future Stars Pack;
  • Hall of Fame Showcase;
  • Legends Pack;
  • New Moves Pack.
WWE 2K17 Digital Deluxe Editions

PS4 and Xbox One ($89.99) – available for pre-order now:
  • Copy of WWE 2K17;
  • WWE 2K17 Season Pass;
  • WWE 2K17 MyPlayer Kick Start;
  • WWE 2K16 MyPlayer Kick Start (available immediately with pre-order purchase);
  • Goldberg Pack (access to two playable Bill Goldberg characters, as well as playable WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc arenas);
  • Theme (PS4 only; available immediately with pre-order purchase).
PS3 ($79.99) – available beginning October 11, 2016:
  • Copy of WWE 2K17;
  • WWE 2K17 Season Pass;
  • NXT Legacy Pack.

Game: WWE 2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 drop_dead619 @ 09/22/16 10:16 AM
hoping they including the nWo Wolfpac theme this yr since that's what Sting used when he came out to face Bret Hart at Halloween Havoc
 
# 2 Turbojugend @ 09/22/16 12:45 PM
A WCCW Showcase? Would be super-cool if the Sportatorium was the venue.
 
# 3 DBMcGee3 @ 09/22/16 01:46 PM
Ahhhh, the annual WWE 2K cash grab. I don't mind paying a little for some extras here and there, but when you have guys like Anderson, Gallows, Aries and Nakamura conveniently left off the release roster, it makes me feel like I'm being extorted a bit. You'd basically be foolish to do anything but the Season Pass, and $30 is a tad steep for DLC in my opinion.

I'll probably need to see some pretty stellar reviews to pick this one up, although I've liked some of what I've seen thus far.
 
# 4 Bard @ 09/22/16 01:59 PM
Getting the NXT and Future Stars packs. Assume these will be day one? If so then my Universe got a lot better.
 
# 5 SmashMan @ 09/22/16 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
A WCCW Showcase? Would be super-cool if the Sportatorium was the venue.
That's be great but I'm fully expecting their standard arena without LED banners and the oldest filter video they have layered over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Getting the NXT and Future Stars packs. Assume these will be day one? If so then my Universe got a lot better.
Probably one pack per month, that's how they did it for 2K15 and 16.
 
# 6 Bard @ 09/22/16 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
That's be great but I'm fully expecting their standard arena without LED banners and the oldest filter video they have layered over it.



Probably one pack per month, that's how they did it for 2K15 and 16.
Oh...weird. Why not release it all at once if it is all done? They still get their money, and now I may have to wait out on some of the things I want to do.

Bummer.
 
# 7 mosdef328 @ 09/22/16 02:38 PM
Yeah usually the release of DLC is staggered. It sucks but does give you a good reason to go back to the game after you haven't played in awhile.
 
# 8 CM Hooe @ 09/22/16 03:06 PM
I must admit I'm happy to see Sycho Sid as a playable character in the game.
 
# 9 JohnDoe8865 @ 09/22/16 03:09 PM
I said "FINALLY" when I saw that. Nice to see Tatanka too personally.
 
# 10 redsox4evur @ 09/22/16 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Ahhhh, the annual WWE 2K cash grab. I don't mind paying a little for some extras here and there, but when you have guys like Anderson, Gallows, Aries and Nakamura conveniently left off the release roster, it makes me feel like I'm being extorted a bit. You'd basically be foolish to do anything but the Season Pass, and $30 is a tad steep for DLC in my opinion.

I'll probably need to see some pretty stellar reviews to pick this one up, although I've liked some of what I've seen thus far.
What do all those guys have in common? They all (except Nakamura) debuted after the supposed roster cut off.
 
# 11 jvalverde88 @ 09/22/16 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
What do all those guys have in common? They all (except Nakamura) debuted after the supposed roster cut off.
Aries debuted on Takerover Dallas same as Nakamura (actually debuted on TV in January). Only guys that should be DLC are Gallows and Anderson according to the supposed roster cut off, no excuse for the other NXT guys not to be in the game out of the box.
 
# 12 Kearnzo @ 09/22/16 05:55 PM
So unless I'm reading wrong, the only way to get Nakamura is still to order the physical NXT edition?

I really hope that's wrong, as I don't feel like ordering the NXT edition for one character. I have no interest in the collectibles.
 
# 13 SmashMan @ 09/22/16 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kearnzo
So unless I'm reading wrong, the only way to get Nakamura is still to order the physical NXT edition?

I really hope that's wrong, as I don't feel like ordering the NXT edition for one character. I have no interest in the collectibles.
For launch, yes. The pack with him, Crews, and Nia will be $10 for everyone else at some point. Since it also comes with some MyCareer points I'd guess it comes out relatively soon after launch, but who really knows?
 
# 14 Sinner @ 09/22/16 07:25 PM
So in order to get everything I would have to get the Digital Deluxe, NXT Enhancement Pack and the New Moves pack right? Also how can we have the Freebirds without Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy?
 
# 15 jvalverde88 @ 09/22/16 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
So in order to get everything I would have to get the Digital Deluxe, NXT Enhancement Pack and the New Moves pack right? Also how can we have the Freebirds without Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy?
Totally didn't realize he wasn't in as DLC w/The Freebirds. Rather play as him than Michael Hayes. :
 
# 16 SmashMan @ 09/22/16 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
So in order to get everything I would have to get the Digital Deluxe, NXT Enhancement Pack and the New Moves pack right? Also how can we have the Freebirds without Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy?
Digital deluxe comes with the moves pack, since it's part of the season pass. You would have to get the digital deluxe and the NXT Enhancement pack, totaling $100.
 
# 17 kidzer0918 @ 09/23/16 12:29 AM
So just to clarify I per-ordered the NXT Edition with what I though was all the bells and whistles but after paying $99 I would still have to shell out more money to get all the features? can some one please explain this? I feel like I am wasting money with the NXT Deluxe edition. I figured I would bit the bullet and pay the money upfront and be able to play everything......
 
# 18 Cubfan @ 09/23/16 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidzer0918
So just to clarify I per-ordered the NXT Edition with what I though was all the bells and whistles but after paying $99 I would still have to shell out more money to get all the features? can some one please explain this? I feel like I am wasting money with the NXT Deluxe edition. I figured I would bit the bullet and pay the money upfront and be able to play everything......
You would be shelling out $130. $100 for the collectors editions and $30 for the season pass.

Looks like I'm getting the two NXT packs.
 
# 19 SmashMan @ 09/23/16 02:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Totally didn't realize he wasn't in as DLC w/The Freebirds. Rather play as him than Michael Hayes. :
 
# 20 jvalverde88 @ 09/23/16 04:16 AM
Makes sense, my point about rather playing as Terry Gordy still stands though. Hayes was a **** wrestler.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.