01:54 PM - September 20, 2016 by Steve_OS
Wolverine Studios have just announced Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2017. Check out some of the new features below.
- MATCHUP MAKER – Settle those debates once and for all by pitting your favorite teams from 1976-2015 against each other in exhibition matchups to see who really would be the best of all time
- EXPANDED HISTORICAL PLAY – Start in modern times or any year back to 1976 and rewrite basketball history
- MORE STATS – The game gets deeper with new stat additions such as lineup tracking so you can see how every lineup you put on the floor shapes up
- MORE OPTIONS – Enjoy new game options like injury slider controls, randomizing historical draft classes and much more
- MORE CONTROL – Taking the GM seat gets even more realistic with brand new control options for trading, scouting and player interactions.
- If you’re new to the franchise start off by taking a look at the blog entries detailed some of last season’s fantastic new features of the game.