10:01 AM - September 8, 2016 by Steve_OS
2K has just posted a new trailer highlighting all-new NBA 2K17 commentary, which includes Dynamic Booth and the debut of new analysts including Chris Webber, Brent Barry, Steve Smith, and Doris Burke complementing Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Greg Anthony (lead analyst). For the first time, users will have variable secondary analysts for various games throughout the NBA season.
Additionally, this year’s title builds upon the NBA 2K series’ signature presentation package by adding:
- Authentic Arena Crowds – featuring all 30 home teams.
- Coach Mic-Up RealVoice – new feature with 200+ coach mic-up clips and huddles. Includes 1:1 body and facial animations.
- New Sideline Commentary – featuring TNT and TBS broadcasting reporter David Aldridge.
- MyPLAYER Interviews – Shaq, Kenny, and David Aldridge will interview your MyPLAYER at end of half, and end of game, including on the Studio Show.
- Authentic Arena Sound FX – including net, rim, dunk, buzzers, horns, chants, game sound effects, per each NBA arena.
- RealVoice Interviews (Players and Coaches) – including 150+ new interviews at end of half and end of game with coaches and players.