12:48 AM - September 8, 2016 by Steve_OS
MyNBA2K17 is available now for Android users on the Google Play Store and according to Ronnie, it is scheduled to arrive for iOS devices at 6:00 AM PST.
UPDATE: MyNBA2K17 is available now for iOS devices. Click here to grab it.
UPDATE #2: The servers are down.
UPDATE #3: The servers are up and MyTEAM Mobile seems to work, but switching over to NBA 2K17 to get a face scan, gives you the following error:
As we hear anything, we will continue to update this post, but let us know what you're seeing.
Ronnie also mentions that you won't be able to see your scan until The Prelude is released on Friday, but you will be able to scan your face with the app.
For more information on MyNBA2K17, click here. For more information on The Prelude, click here.
- Integration with NBA 2K17:
- Facial Scanning with your mobile device to get YOU in NBA2K17 on XB1 and PS4
- Earn Virtual Currency daily
- Pick and Win mini-game using live NBA game stats
- Shop for console items while on the go from expanded MyPLAYER Store
- Watch 2KTV any time from your device.
- Many ways to play with Quick Game, Season, and Blacktop Challenge game modes
- Buy and sell cards on the Auction House
- Over 300 new cards for the NBA’s 2016-2017 season and a wider range of historical players