09:55 AM - September 2, 2016 by Millennium
Madden NFL 17 patch 1.03 is available now, weighing in at 4.8 GB on PlayStation 4 and 368 MB on Xbox One.
You do not need to reset online or offline franchises in order for this patch to affect them. We have posted some of the details below, official patch notes will be posted as soon as we get them.
Let us know what you're seeing!
UPDATE: Here are the official Madden NFL 17 patch notes:
- Fixed a gameplay issue where the player on defense could tell if the opponent was going to run or pass
- Client-side fix for the bug where you could see ratings of the upcoming draft class prior to the draft (server fix already applied to Cloud Franchises)
- Reduce the amount of strip-tackle attempts made by the CPU
- Fixed a major desync which was happening when a user went from Skills Trainer to Online (happened fairly often after the new-user flow)
- No passing icons on PA, Force defender tuning, nano detection system tuning, users not getting stamina penalty when meter depleted
- Force defenders not dropping back vs. run when in zone coverage; Play Action desync; Fumble frequency in MUT solos.
- Lots of high priority gameplay fixes that includes:
- Stripping the Ball from behind the ball carrier is overpowered - We found a bug where the defender was getting multiple rolls at causing a fumble per animation
- Occasionally on Play-Action passes, the user would be unable to throw the ball
- Play-Action Pass Desync Online Head to Head Desync
- MUT Online - Fixed an issue with Cowboys uniforms that could result in a 'white on white' situation
- Acquisitions Screen showing rookie/free agent ratings before the draft - fixed
- Fixed a crash that would occur in the Guantlet after making an interception in the Big Man Rumble challenge
- Occasionally, users were triggering 'Nano Detection' when successfully using the 'Off the Line Mechanic' on RT as a pass rusher
- Occasionally, users would lose all pre-play functionality when selecting a defensive linemen while breaking the huddle
- Occasionally, user would see defensive plays disappear in the playbook screen after selecting an audible during the previous play
- Fumbles occurring too frequently in MUT solos where the CPU-controlled team started with the lead
- Force Players will be better at containing the edge once they get engaged
- Force player will be faster in breaking out of Read and React and into Force
- Cover 1 plays were sometimes not aligning to Trips formations correctly
- Occasionally, offensive linemen would run to the end zone and not block when running no huddle repeatedly in Draft Champions.
- When Force players on the playside of any non-counter runs had a zone coverage assignment, they would drop back into coverage at the snap - this has been fixed
- Fixed a Crash in Franchise mode that would sometimes occur in Franchise mode Practice during goal completion