Home
NBA 2K17 News Post


We have just received confirmation from 2K, that NBA 2K17 supports HDR, for those of you with an Xbox One S and a TV that supports HDR. Check out the embedded video above, or click here, to learn more about HDR on the Xbox One S. Also check out the article on Polygon.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 10/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 1 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 CavsFanSteve @ 09/01/16 05:44 PM
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
 
# 2 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/01/16 06:25 PM
Thanks for that Steve !
 
# 3 freedom @ 09/01/16 06:26 PM
Thanks Steve!
 
# 4 nba2kpdx @ 09/01/16 06:29 PM
Great to get confirmation on this. Not sure how much I will use this feature as my TV input lag goes from ~20ms to ~60ms when HDR is enabled.
 
# 5 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/01/16 08:12 PM
Hopefully we'll hear about a neo mode next week ? ��
 
# 6 CavsFanSteve @ 09/01/16 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Hopefully we'll hear about a neo mode next week ? 👀
That'll probably be a 2K18 thing. I wonder how much different it's gonna look with HDR enabled? But thank you Steve for clearing this up!
 
# 7 Ronoko @ 09/01/16 09:31 PM
Nice, but I'll stick with 4K on my pc.
 
# 8 wrestlinggod1 @ 09/01/16 09:32 PM
Man Oh man.. Tough decision here. I was hoping that HDR would also be supported on Neo. Little disappointed.
 
# 9 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/01/16 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Man Oh man.. Tough decision here. I was hoping that HDR would also be supported on Neo. Little disappointed.
Neo hasn't been announced yet I'm sure it will though .
 
# 10 wrestlinggod1 @ 09/01/16 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Neo hasn't been announced yet I'm sure it will though .
Do you think they would still be able to get HDR for Neo tho? I'm fairly sure the developers would've been given a heads up that there's a more powerful version of the ps4 coming out.
 
# 11 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/01/16 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Do you think they would still be able to get HDR for Neo tho? I'm fairly sure the developers would've been given a heads up that there's a more powerful version of the ps4 coming out.
Yeah Neo will definitely have HDR
 
# 12 wrestlinggod1 @ 09/01/16 10:12 PM
Just for everyone to know, I'm talking about 2K17 getting HDR support on the PlayStation Neo. Not trying to compare the consoles.
 
# 13 Bnyce @ 09/02/16 12:25 AM
Makes my day one purchase of the Xbox One S already worth it. Still have my ps4 and original xone. Still thinking about getting it for ps4 and pc though too down the line. But this is great news for Xbox One S owners!
 
# 14 CavsFanSteve @ 09/02/16 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Just for everyone to know, I'm talking about 2K17 getting HDR support on the PlayStation Neo. Not trying to compare the consoles.
Yeah I see that now. Not sure why I thought you were talking about Scorpio. I would hope so, or something that can be patched in? Tough to say since it hasn't been announced.
 
# 15 Bnyce @ 09/02/16 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nba2kpdx
Great to get confirmation on this. Not sure how much I will use this feature as my TV input lag goes from ~20ms to ~60ms when HDR is enabled.
Your tv has a "game mode feature" Im assuming?
 
# 16 nox @ 09/02/16 05:17 AM
Great news for those who wanted it, I don't mind not having it on my ps4 though

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk
 
# 17 KidHypeTellem @ 09/02/16 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Do you think they would still be able to get HDR for Neo tho? I'm fairly sure the developers would've been given a heads up that there's a more powerful version of the ps4 coming out.
Chances are, they've already been working on the Neo. Depending on when Sony intend to launch it, it could wind up being a thing with 2K17.

Guess we'll learn more next week.
 
# 18 Walt Frazier @ 09/02/16 05:59 AM
The PC version has had 4K res for a while...


I.e. the higher resolutions are already in the game.


Next XBOX, NEO, etc will all have it. All it means is a much higher res will be available...which is already there.
 
# 19 Bnyce @ 09/02/16 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
The PC version has had 4K res for a while...


I.e. the higher resolutions are already in the game.


Next XBOX, NEO, etc will all have it. All it means is a much higher res will be available...which is already there.
No not higher res, HDR, high dynamic range. There is a difference.
 
# 20 Walt Frazier @ 09/02/16 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnyce
No not higher res, HDR, high dynamic range. There is a difference.

All that is is a lower substitute for 4K though? I.e. Not real 4K. I guess what I mean is that if they can do 'real' 4K already, the rest should be straight forward. I could be wrong
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.