Home
NBA 2K17 News Post
Member Comments
# 1 MarkWilliam @ 08/19/16 02:13 PM
Picture time.

Yep. Looks good.

 
# 2 hanzsomehanz @ 08/19/16 02:15 PM
3.5 / 10 👎

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
 
# 3 Steve_OS @ 08/19/16 02:16 PM
I just wonder if they scanned his hairy back. [emoji41]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 4 MarkWilliam @ 08/19/16 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I just wonder if they scanned his hairy back. [emoji41]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And then applied it to body type 4

 
# 5 Man2ManD @ 08/19/16 02:22 PM
Can't see much to be honest.
 
# 6 RyanJS08 @ 08/19/16 02:25 PM
Looks like they are continue to playing with us. The angle of the pic doesn't show much at all. Definitely doesn't give much room to complain or say it looks good either way. Thanks 2k!
 
# 7 Hustle Westbrook @ 08/19/16 02:30 PM
What a weird angle to take that screenshot from.
 
# 8 PeacemanNOT @ 08/19/16 02:31 PM
Okay 2K....
 
# 9 kolanji @ 08/19/16 02:31 PM
UWell if there is one thing we cant argue about here is that 2k took time out to improve hair across the board....head face and armpits....2k wont hear any complaints from me about this screenshot

Shout out to the guy googling armpit hairs over at VC... small but specific to the character of the team to bring authenticity
 
# 10 PeacemanNOT @ 08/19/16 02:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Qpy1l3b.png

Okay 2K... as a PC modder I know this only takes a couple of minutes to fix. Seriously these guys are so lazy, it's been like this for years (as long back as 2K11). Not to mention it's the wrong size and colour as well!

Real Life:
http://i.imgur.com/RgapRDe.jpg
 
# 11 Insight23 @ 08/19/16 02:32 PM
Not sure how anyone can be hyped about the last two photos released. The Butler photo had its issues but at least the graphical improvements were shown. Also, it gave the community something to talk about. This is just meh, in my opinion. I was actually hyped about the announcement of these photos earlier in the week, oh how that has changed haha. At least add the ratings to them smh.
 
# 12 PeacemanNOT @ 08/19/16 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Stripe doesn't even go all the way up. And the thickness.

Again, lacking attention to detail...lol. How?

Someone other than me actually noticed, I've been complaining about this for years! It's been like this since NBA 2K11 bud.
 
# 13 cthurt @ 08/19/16 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeacemanNOT
Someone other than me actually noticed, I've been complaining about this for years! It's been like this since NBA 2K11 bud.


Oddly enough they fixed this problem with the Pacers jerseys in the PG screenshot thought it would've been fixed universally but I guess not.
 
# 14 ksuttonjr76 @ 08/19/16 02:47 PM
Looks good.
 
# 15 Teddy_Long @ 08/19/16 02:49 PM
i hope they gave drummond a neck lol he doesn't have a long one but he didn't have one at all '16. lol

 
# 16 mlp111 @ 08/19/16 02:53 PM
Honestly, doesn't look like anything changed drummond wise lol... thats why i will never purchase a 2k game on any console. Pc only!
 
# 17 The 24th Letter @ 08/19/16 02:55 PM
Thats essentially the same model from last year

Odd that they'd miss that stripe detail...I dont even harp on that stuff but that would annoy me if I was a Pistons fan...
 
# 18 PeacemanNOT @ 08/19/16 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Thats essentially the same model from last year

Odd that they'd miss that stripe detail...I dont even harp on that stuff but that would annoy me if I was a Pistons fan...
It's not even just the Pistons! There are so many teams with this missing detail, Lakers, Hornets, Magic, Pistons, Suns, Heat, Clippers, and a lot of classic jerseys. It's ridiculous that this stuff has been happening since NBA 2K11, there is literally no excuse.
 
# 19 The 24th Letter @ 08/19/16 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeacemanNOT
It's not even just the Pistons! There are so many teams with this missing detail, Lakers, Hornets, Magic, Pistons, Suns, Heat, Clippers, and a lot of classic jerseys. It's ridiculous that this stuff has been happening since NBA 2K11, there is literally no excuse.
Man dont tell me that, now I'm going to notice it, lol
 
# 20 Rams_3 @ 08/19/16 03:05 PM
Once again they don't have the Pistons jerseys right. Maybe and early build pic, because the paul George pic had the side stripe going all the way up to his under arm. Also, this stripes are not wide enough.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.