Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 11 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 JJRuelz @ 08/19/16 12:20 PM
Idk why they gave him that screenshot nothing really new or special about it, but it looks pretty alright I guess.
 
# 2 KidHypeTellem @ 08/19/16 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRuelz
Idk why they gave him that screenshot nothing really new or special about it, but it looks pretty alright I guess.
Because they're in Germany at Gamescom, and he's probably the cover star there.

Was gonna comment on his body size but I'll withhold...
 
# 3 Chmielu9123 @ 08/19/16 12:22 PM
Looks skinny good job.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka
 
# 4 tsbmolina @ 08/19/16 12:41 PM
Looks great. The lighting on the skin looks exceptional
 
# 5 ForeverVersatile @ 08/19/16 12:57 PM
lol Dennis scrawny


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 6 Junior Moe @ 08/19/16 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
Looks great. The lighting on the skin looks exceptional
Yeah. Personally, I think the players look pretty damn good. Especially after seeing the gameplay. It's not perfect but this is 2K's take on these guys and they are appropriately shaped, for lack of a better word. I can discern who's who. The lighting is way better this year. Skin tones are better. And the player models are better.
 
# 7 alabamarob @ 08/19/16 01:06 PM
Hopefully he can make a layup and play defense this year. He was trash in 16.
 
# 8 cthurt @ 08/19/16 01:12 PM
The new arena specific lighting has me intrigued and it shows in these screenshots, BUT so did talk of body scans being in the game last year and we saw how that turned out. Every stadium being brightly lit and having specific lighting is two different things.


Got to say though with the new lighting that duplicated crowd member with the lime green shirt and lime green shoes on really stands out to me and not in a good way.
 
# 9 MarkWilliam @ 08/19/16 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
Hopefully he can make a layup and play defense this year. He was trash in 16.
Hawks users got bigger problems than that this year.....

 
# 10 Teddy_Long @ 08/19/16 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Anybody who thinks the body model is good needs to see a side by side comparison to the real thing. It's beyond terrible.
they will probably give thon the same body type........
 
# 11 Geolink @ 08/19/16 01:32 PM
2K: You wanted skinnier? There you go.
 
# 12 MarkWilliam @ 08/19/16 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geolink
2K: You wanted skinnier? There you go.
Except for that Jimmy Butler pic.....

 
# 13 Phreezy P @ 08/19/16 01:38 PM
^ RIP Escalade

And if someone could post a side by side that'd be great. On first glance he looks like an alien with those arms.
 
# 14 The 24th Letter @ 08/19/16 01:46 PM
Dudes earlobes are waaaaaay off

Come on 2k

#preordercancelled
 
# 15 MarkWilliam @ 08/19/16 01:49 PM
10 char...
 
# 16 Junior Moe @ 08/19/16 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Anybody who thinks the body model is good needs to see a side by side comparison to the real thing. It's beyond terrible.
That's your opinion and I respect that. Not everyone thinks the models are that bad, though. They aren't perfect but they are far from terrible. No matter how you slice it. Besides, it's not likely to change much before release anyway so we may as well get used to it and hope that it's addressed more next year.
 
# 17 The 24th Letter @ 08/19/16 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
If only it was that minor.

I realize 2k can do no wrong in your eyes. They could put out a game that looks like Double Dribble and you'd say the graphics look great.
Nah man....This game does look like double dribble.

My avatar is a NBA 2K17 screen shot.

Feel free to quote me again when I'm talking to you...
 
# 18 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 08/19/16 01:56 PM
I'm actually starting to like the player models this year !
 
# 19 cthurt @ 08/19/16 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I'll re-post what I posted in another thread, since this thread is about this specific pic.



There's just so much wrong.

They have his face too fat.

They have his arms too skinny.

They have ZERO muscle definition.

They have his arms disproportionate. His arms above his elbow look way too long. What's going on there?

The sleeve doesn't go high enough on his bicep.

The sleeve should reach his wrist, but nope!

This is just sad and quite frankly unacceptable. With all the work 2K puts into these games, it's sad that they don't hold the art dept. accountable for this garbage. Where's some of these guys' pride?


Wis I got to ask you man, do you still buy 2k? I'm hard on 2k too man so I understand where your coming from at times but I literally never seen you say anything positive that you liked about 2k in the last couple of years.
 
# 20 cool318 @ 08/19/16 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I'll re-post what I posted in another thread, since this thread is about this specific pic.



There's just so much wrong.

They have his face too fat.

They have his arms too skinny.

They have ZERO muscle definition.

They have his arms disproportionate. His arms above his elbow look way too long. What's going on there?

The sleeve doesn't go high enough on his bicep.

The sleeve should reach his wrist, but nope!

This is just sad and quite frankly unacceptable. With all the work 2K puts into these games, it's sad that they don't hold the art dept. accountable for this garbage. Where's some of these guys' pride?

Alright.. i hope you're just joking around.

This is probably the best screenshot we've gotten of ANY of the players. I've been agreeing with you about the past screenshots with PG+Towns+Jimmy, but come on now. You're basically demanding that these players are perfect.

It's Dennis S.. he's a star nor a superstar. As long as they get the big stars and superstars somewhat good, then i think we should all be happy.

I think we all agree they need to work on the bodies, but i have to disagree with you on this screenshot. This is by far the best screen we've gotten that appears close to the player in real life..
 

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.