Home
NBA 2K17 News Post



Here is the first off-screen video footage of NBA 2K17 from Gamescom, courtesy of YMDgento.

Thanks dwnz!

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 10/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 1 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 swaggedout @ 08/18/16 07:52 PM
Game looks real smooth
 
# 2 Quentin32 @ 08/18/16 07:58 PM
Now that looks fluid AF
 
# 3 Junior Moe @ 08/18/16 08:01 PM
About time!! I really like the fluidity, speed of passes and stat overlay.
 
# 4 Oldhead80 @ 08/18/16 08:01 PM
Smooth as butter, but it's only a small clip. Lighting looks outstanding. Passing still looks slow and sluggish though. Passing animations are way too long and drawn out. Overall though I really like what I'm seeing so far.
 
# 5 eaterofworlds888 @ 08/18/16 08:04 PM
I really like that we got a new scoreboard and I also liked the look of the new statline thing that popped up for Kyrie Irving. Stuff like that is some of the most important stuff for me.
 
# 6 stillfeelme @ 08/18/16 08:06 PM
15 seconds on the left check out Shumpert hair. His flat top is leaning lol
 
# 7 pro_cow_tipper @ 08/18/16 08:07 PM
Love it when they put stat graphics on the screen! These dope screenshots have been killing me with no gameplay footage.
 
# 8 scottyp180 @ 08/18/16 08:11 PM
Net looks better. A little bit longer and movement looked pretty good on the 3. Hope I'm not mistaking.
 
# 9 Hustle Westbrook @ 08/18/16 08:12 PM
More

 
# 10 BA2929 @ 08/18/16 08:15 PM
I can't believe this actually happened..........


1080/60 video from a 2k event?


Dreams really can come true.
 
# 11 snocone @ 08/18/16 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
I can't believe this actually happened..........


1080/60 video from a 2k event?


Dreams really can come true.
Cell phone cameras have finally evolved
 
# 12 ch46647 @ 08/18/16 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Net looks better. A little bit longer and movement looked pretty good on the 3. Hope I'm not mistaking.
That bump animation on the drive was a little concerning.

Other than that it looked good.
 
# 13 hopoffthiscliff @ 08/18/16 08:20 PM
I've been told you still get stuck in animations
 
# 14 swac07 @ 08/18/16 08:22 PM
Smooooooooth!!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
 
# 15 ksuttonjr76 @ 08/18/16 08:27 PM
Lebron's cut TO the ball was nice. Much quicker. The touch pass from KD to Klay looked good. I'm feeling the new shot meter.

Hey... Check out how Kevin Love is calling for the ball, then begins to move towards to the ball, but stays in position due Green dropping into the paint. Hopefully that's an indication that they got rid of those stupid, unnecessary cuts to the basket you pass to the player on the perimeter.

Black referee!
 
# 16 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 08/18/16 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Lebron's cut TO the ball was nice. Much quicker. The touch pass from KD to Klay looked good. I'm feeling the new shot meter.

Hey... Check out how Kevin Love is calling for the ball, then begins to move towards to the ball, but stays in position due Green dropping into the paint. Hopefully that's an indication that they got rid of those stupid, unnecessary cuts to the basket you pass to the player on the perimeter.

Black referee!
Ive seen black referees and female Refs in the past I thought .
 
# 17 EAnderson81 @ 08/18/16 08:35 PM
Let this long wait to release day begin!!🏀
 
# 18 MontanaMan @ 08/18/16 08:35 PM
KD looks really good man.
 
# 19 NahICant @ 08/18/16 08:38 PM
Bump animations? Oh you mean the penalty for trying to turbo through people? The physics look better, especially around the paint
 
# 20 ksuttonjr76 @ 08/18/16 08:38 PM
Possible artificial fix against fastbreaks. Defensive players are "tracking" the ball's path to rim after the shot before they begin a fastbreak.
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.