01:16 PM - August 16, 2016 by Steve_OS
Content update #6 and game update 1.09 is available now for EA Sports UFC 2 on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, weighing in at just under 2GB.
This update adds four new fighters and gameplay updates. Most of this information was revealed by Geoff Harrower, A.K.A. GameplayDevUFC, earlier in the week.
- Abel Trujillo- Men's Lightweight
- Evan Dunham- Men's Lightweight
- Rashid Magomedov - Men's Lightweight
- Sean O'Connell Ė Menís Light Heavyweight
- Added Donald Cerrone to Welterweight.
- Added the ability to end a round "The Holloway" when you taunt with Max Holloway in the last 20 seconds of the round and your opponent taunts back.
- Added Grapple Advantage Meter which allows users to understand opportune moments to attempt takedowns, reversals, transitions and submissions.
- Added the ability to block when in any level of hit reaction following a strike to the legs or body.
- Reduced Stand Up Arm Health recovery when holding High Block by 20%.
- Increased Stand Up Arm Health damage taken when holding High Block by 20%.
Added Tutorials to the Main Menu. View videos to learn about the basic and advanced gameplay features. Only available when the system is set to English