Home
WWE 2K17 News Post


IGN has posted week 3 of their WWE 2K17 roster reveal today, with plans to release more wrestlers for the next 2 weeks.

Below are the WWE 2K17 wrestlers that have been revealed, along with New Day's full entrance, as seen in the embedded video above.
  • AJ Styles
  • Alexa Bliss
  • Alundra Blayze
  • Arn Anderson
  • Bam Bam Bigelow
  • Becky Lynch
  • Bo Dallas
  • Bubba Ray Dudley
  • Bushwhacker Butch
  • Bushwhacker Luke
  • Christian
  • Curtis Axel
  • Dana Brooke
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • D-Von Dudley
  • Emma
  • Eva Marie
  • Fandango
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Lita
  • Mr. Perfect
  • Naomi
  • Natalya
  • Neville
  • Randy Savage
  • Rick Rude
  • Rikishi
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Stardust
  • Sting
  • Summer Rae
  • Tamina
  • Tatsumi Fujinami
  • Trish Stratus
  • Tyler Breeze
  • Xavier Woods
Previously revealed:

Game: WWE 2K17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 cdub71323 @ 08/16/16 11:57 AM
That's weird that Stardust is on that list. I guess since they own that character they can use him, even though Cody Rhodes is wrestling elsewhere?
 
# 2 Bard @ 08/16/16 11:59 AM
Breaking my own rules this year...with the addition of a Womens Division, I will be bringing back *some* legends. Too good to pass up Mr. Perfect, Bushwhackers, Rikishi, etc...

Won't use Rude, Christian, Arn, (maybe) Blayze, and probably more.
 
# 3 Reed1417 @ 08/16/16 12:09 PM
New Day entrance looks good! I'm also really glad to see a ton of current characters in so far! Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and we won't have to do a ton of work adding. Minus The Shining Stars of course.



Reed is comin' atcha!
 
# 4 Cowboy008 @ 08/16/16 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
New Day entrance looks good! I'm also really glad to see a ton of current characters in so far! Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and we won't have to do a ton of work adding. Minus The Shining Stars of course.



Reed is comin' atcha!
I know it probably would be too hard to do but it would have been nice if they said what city they were in instead of saying "WWE Universe"
 
# 5 LeBronistheKing @ 08/16/16 12:15 PM
AJ Styles is confirmed, so I'm good. Now we wait for a video or screenshot of him. Hoping for an even better retro TNA Styles on Community Creations this year. There was a very good one for 2K16.
 
# 6 nate1986 @ 08/16/16 01:29 PM
Since AJ made it in I wonder if Gallows and Anderson make it in since they debuted a couple weeks after AJ
 
# 7 CEOHaize @ 08/16/16 01:37 PM
They debuted like 3 months after AJ
 
# 8 J_Posse @ 08/16/16 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
Since AJ made it in I wonder if Gallows and Anderson make it in since they debuted a couple weeks after AJ
They might end up as DLC like Samoa Joe last year.

This looking like a pretty damn good roster this year, IMO.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ
 
# 9 mwolchock1689 @ 08/16/16 03:33 PM
Very underwhelming. The same issues are back once again. Graphics are poor vs other sports & combat titles. The ring announcing is way off for announcing a tag team. The crowd is again silent.
 
# 10 nhthelegend @ 08/16/16 03:37 PM
Man, that was a such a bad "don't you dare be sour". C'mon Big E! The entrance looks pretty spot on, but the way they handle the announcing of tag teams is once again atrocious and stilted. Just say "The New Day" for christ-sakes.
 
# 11 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/16/16 04:06 PM




Bubba looks too real
 
# 12 Cowboy008 @ 08/16/16 04:16 PM




 
# 13 Reed1417 @ 08/16/16 04:24 PM
Is it just me or do Becky and Alexa look.....strange? Seems like they always have a hard time with the women's faces.

Reed is comin' atcha!
 
# 14 CEOHaize @ 08/16/16 04:26 PM
AJ looks...... Glorious
 
# 15 scottyp180 @ 08/16/16 06:18 PM
The graphics are hit and miss. You look at the Bubba and AJ screenshots and the game looks great. Then you look at Becky and Emma (I think?) And the faces just look off. Not sure who that is in the glasses but the glasses but the glasses look absolutely terrible. And hair is still an issue that becomes more noticeable the more realistic everything else looks.
 
# 16 bigdipper88 @ 08/16/16 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
That's weird that Stardust is on that list. I guess since they own that character they can use him, even though Cody Rhodes is wrestling elsewhere?
I believe the roster is locked around Wrestlemania. Vince decides who is in the game essentially anyways
 
# 17 redsox4evur @ 08/16/16 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
The graphics are hit and miss. You look at the Bubba and AJ screenshots and the game looks great. Then you look at Becky and Emma (I think?) And the faces just look off. Not sure who that is in the glasses but the glasses but the glasses look absolutely terrible. And hair is still an issue that becomes more noticeable the more realistic everything else looks.
Yea Becky and Alexa (top one) look bad...Emma (bottom one) actually looks good there besides the hair as you mentioned. I need to see her face though.
 
# 18 AirJordanFan93 @ 08/16/16 10:58 PM
Am I the only one that feels its kind of a slap in the face that they include the prior years DLC into the following years base game. I mean yeah its nice to see the roster more or less carry over year to year but just feels like a big F you to the people who paid for the DLC the year before.
 
# 19 SmashMan @ 08/16/16 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Yea Becky and Alexa (top one) look bad...Emma (bottom one) actually looks good there besides the hair as you mentioned. I need to see her face though.
Emma's attire warping with the body movements looks weird. I think she looks fine otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordanFan93
Am I the only one that feels its kind of a slap in the face that they include the prior years DLC into the following years base game. I mean yeah its nice to see the roster more or less carry over year to year but just feels like a big F you to the people who paid for the DLC the year before.
Nah, don't care. I paid for them as DLC in 2K16 because I wanted them in 2K16. You'd rather they just disappear, or...?

Anyone else remember that the Usos were DLC twice? Don't need that crap again.
 
# 20 CM Hooe @ 08/17/16 02:52 AM
Not impressed by this entrance video.

The animations don't look quite right, it's as if someone is imitating the wrestlers instead of being lifelike to them. More offensively, the crowd is basically quiet white noise, Lilian Garcia's announcer audio is obviously and unconvincingly stitched-together fragments, and the audio mixing when the trumpet effects / "New! Day Rocks!" chant samples kick in is pretty awful.

I want to like this game and series, I really do. Please give me a reason to like this game, 2K.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.