04:28 PM - August 12, 2016 by aholbert32
Geoff Harrower, A.K.A. GameplayDevUFC, has been posting quite a few details on the upcoming EA Sports UFC 2 patch on his Twitter page. While no date for the patch has been revealed, he has posted quite a few nuggets. Check out some of them below and let us know what you think!
- Added the ability to block when in any level of hit reaction to the legs or body. This should fix the "magic combo" issues.
- Tuned AI transition denial success rate to be more dependent on grapple advantage
- Increased stand up arm health damage taken when holding High Block by 20%
- Reduced stand up arm health recovery when holding High Block by 20%
- Fixed exploit that allowed fighters to hold their opponent in side saddle with little opportunity for escape
- Added Grapple Advantage Meter which allows users to better understand grappling mechanics and timing
- Improved AI takedown defense
- Further AI stamina management tuning
- Taunt with @BlessedMMA in the last 20 seconds of the round and have your opponent taunt back to end a round "The Holloway"