Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

AntoDaBoss has posted a new Madden NFL 17 video featuring the player creation process, along with some gameplay.


Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Datninja619 @ 08/12/16 01:56 PM
I shall rejoice the day this mode gets a overhaul. The new practice cut scenes were a nice addition to see for the first time. Hopefully the big decisions have some depth. Like telling the coach you don't want to resign or injury status.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
 
# 2 kcchiefs1984 @ 08/12/16 02:13 PM
The defensive players really fell apart for that spin move by Bell.
 
# 3 mestevo @ 08/12/16 02:19 PM
This looks like a lot of fun.
 
# 4 NolaTexan @ 08/12/16 08:12 PM
Playing corner looks like it'll actually matter now. It was so tough doing player lock as a defensive player last year
 
# 5 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/12/16 10:18 PM
Pretty high ratings for a rookie in my opinion.
 
# 6 TOmuch81 @ 08/12/16 10:34 PM
By far my least favorite video of everything released today. Nothing excites me or makes me want to play this mode. I hope they change that and just redo this mode in the future.
 
# 7 oneamongthefence @ 08/13/16 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I shall rejoice the day this mode gets a overhaul. The new practice cut scenes were a nice addition to see for the first time. Hopefully the big decisions have some depth. Like telling the coach you don't want to resign or injury status.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately if you're a player in CFM then he won't get injured at all.

Sent from my LG-AS991 using Tapatalk
 
# 8 Datninja619 @ 08/13/16 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Unfortunately if you're a player in CFM then he won't get injured at all.

Sent from my LG-AS991 using Tapatalk
Seriously? It's just a glorified player lock if that's the case. You can select the team you want to be on then not even worry about dealing with NFL player issues.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
 
# 9 oneamongthefence @ 08/13/16 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Seriously? It's just a glorified player lock if that's the case. You can select the team you want to be on then not even worry about dealing with NFL player issues.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Yeah. The be a player aspect of CFM needs a complete overhaul. Hopefully in the future they add a story mode or at least add some of the stuff that was taken out when CFM came out.

Sent from my LG-AS991 using Tapatalk
 
# 10 Datninja619 @ 08/13/16 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Yeah. The be a player aspect of CFM needs a complete overhaul. Hopefully in the future they add a story mode or at least add some of the stuff that was taken out when CFM came out.

Sent from my LG-AS991 using Tapatalk
I just want to be able to mash my controller aggressively to reach a 4.4 40 yard time or 30 bench reps

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.