12:29 PM - June 26, 2016 by aholbert32
Geoff Harrower, A.K.A. GameplayDevUFC, has been posting quite a few details on the upcoming EA Sports UFC 2 patch on his Twitter page over the past few days. While no date for the patch has been revealed, he has posted quite a few nuggets. Check out some of them below and let us know what you think!
- AI will now perform takedowns after catch kicks
- Improvements to AI stamina management. AI now more likely to take time between combos to regen stamina if low.
- Tuned AI fighter tendencies for fighters who should throw more/less kicks
- Improved judges scoring logic
- And to top things off, there is a brand new move coming
This update adds three fighters, additional moves to Ultimate Team and Create a Fighter, and AI Tuning.
- Josh Samman - Men's Middleweight
- Lorenz Larkin - Men's Welterweight
- Leonardo Santos - Men's Lightweight
- Added Stockton Slap and Imanari Roll Takedown moves to both UFC Ultimate Team and Create a Fighter
- Adjusted AI tendencies regarding Stamina Management and Kicking for specific fighters.