Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post


Check out the latest Madden NFL 17 video showing off the new broadcast presentation package. A small gif is shown above, check out the full video here.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Gilley @ 06/17/16 02:55 PM
Not crazy about the way the lineup intros look, but I do like the stadium intro. The montage clips are a nice touch.
 
# 2 ginix @ 06/17/16 03:01 PM
Yep, still hate those lineup intros. Can't believe they're saying they add to the realism.
 
# 3 ksteward84 @ 06/17/16 03:03 PM
Interested to know if these will be the same intros over and over again, or if there will be some variations of them. I see 5 guys standing in the same formations over and over again getting old really fast.

At least I could easily skip through the old style. A different screen completely could be a minor annoyance. That said, I can't give them too much flack for trying a new style. Hopefully it works out well.
 
# 4 jpdavis82 @ 06/17/16 03:13 PM
Best part was the SNF style intro


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 5 mestevo @ 06/17/16 03:14 PM
Looks really nice, good additions.
 
# 6 rkocjay @ 06/17/16 03:15 PM
idk about you guys but i like it enough no big deal to me
 
# 7 fitz2k2 @ 06/17/16 03:18 PM
I really hate the word swagger. It gets worst when other people abuse that word constantly.
 
# 8 evancitywalker @ 06/17/16 03:22 PM
I wish they posted this on YouTube because all I get is a black screen.
 
# 9 khaliib @ 06/17/16 03:23 PM
Like it.

Love that you can finally see a "size" difference between player builds.
 
# 10 Gilley @ 06/17/16 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Like it.

Love that you can finally see a "size" difference between player builds.
Nice catch! I didn't notice that at first.
 
# 11 evancitywalker @ 06/17/16 03:26 PM
I got it to work. The intro is slick. I like it.
 
# 12 Datninja619 @ 06/17/16 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteward84
Interested to know if these will be the same intros over and over again, or if there will be some variations of them. I see 5 guys standing in the same formations over and over again getting old really fast.

At least I could easily skip through the old style. A different screen completely could be a minor annoyance. That said, I can't give them too much flack for trying a new style. Hopefully it works out well.
Agreed. Felt the same way about the QB introduction. Would be better if it highlighted the star player of the offense and defense. So there's some variety.

But I could imagine the difficulty in getting all 32 teams best offensive and/defensive player a dedicated commentary and highlight clips.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if Richard Sherman was pissed that Earl Thomas got the highlight introduction lmbo

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
 
# 13 therealsmallville @ 06/17/16 03:36 PM
Ok, that Sunday Night inspired bit was pretty impressive. I really, really like that.

Now I'm just curious if it will show the same little vids every time. Might be weird to see JJ Watt doing his thing when I'm in year 17.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 14 smiley3 @ 06/17/16 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evancitywalker
I wish they posted this on YouTube because all I get is a black screen.


Just uploaded to vimeo on the first post try again


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 15 Palm Bay Pro @ 06/17/16 03:55 PM
Where are the actual gameplay videos?
 
# 16 Big FN Deal @ 06/17/16 03:58 PM
The intro into the game with the highlights using actual in-game/engine footage was nice, I've always felt that added immersion over using real world video highlights, hope to see that built on. Also like the little detail of having a representation of something being on the Surface pad in decent detail, nice attention to detail there. Not understanding the player intro with them standing in groups posing on the field and whatnot, when is something like this supposed to have taken place, in pregame warmups? Furthermore if they feel the must have this invented stuff, it should be relegated to a specific game of the week, ie SNF or MNF, not every game where something this flashy will get old fast.

Interested to see how all this stuff comes together and flows in the actual game.
 
# 17 aholbert32 @ 06/17/16 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginix
Yep, still hate those lineup intros. Can't believe they're saying they add to the realism.
It is kinda realistic. I've seen CBS use similar ones in the playoffs and the Super Bowl.
 
# 18 roadman @ 06/17/16 04:02 PM
Didn't Madden have a swagger award a few iterations previous like Madden 10 or 11? I think it was called Old Spice Swagger Award. I don't have a problem with that since they used it before.

Overall, pretty nice.
 
# 19 smiley3 @ 06/17/16 04:04 PM
Updated post with video and screenshots


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 20 OhMrHanky @ 06/17/16 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
The intro into the game with the highlights using actual in-game/engine footage was nice, I've always felt that added immersion over using real world video highlights, hope to see that built on. Also like the little detail of having a representation of something being on the Surface pad in decent detail, nice attention to detail there. Not understanding the player intro with them standing in groups posing on the field and whatnot, when is something like this supposed to have taken place, in pregame warmups? Furthermore if they feel the must have this invented stuff, it should be relegated to a specific game of the week, ie SNF or MNF, not every game where something this flashy will get old fast.



Interested to see how all this stuff comes together and flows in the actual game.


Yeah, see, it sort of reminds me of how MNF and/or SNF have the players heads on the lineup and they actually speak, 'Julio Jones from Alabama.' So, to me, this is something similar to that, but just a madden take on player intros. Instead of just heads speaking, they have the players standing around trying to look tough. I don't mind it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.