11:34 AM - June 8, 2016 by dietdoubledew
EA Sports posted a new blog detailing Presentation improvements in Madden NFL 17.
And with that, we begin to learn about some of the new improvements coming to the Presentation in Madden NFL 17.
- Each stadium and jumbotron has been updated to improve authenticity at each venue around the NFL.
- Pylon cams are now part of the game.
- New camera angles on the field.
- In-game stat overlays now will be shown over replays as well as live.
- Multi-Cam is a new camera angle which can target multiple players in one cut after a play concludes.
- Players and the UI exist with one another in a 3D environment.
- The look and behavior of coaches has been improved on the sidelines so that they look and act more lifelike.
What do you think of Madden NFL 17's presentation improvements?