01:20 PM - May 12, 2016 by aholbert32
EA Sports UFC 2 patch 1.06 and content update #3 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One fans, weighing in at just over 1 GB. The update adds 3 new fighters, Cris Cyborg (Women's Bantamweight), Valentina Shevchenko (Women's Bantamweight) and Albert Tumenov (Welterweight).
Below are the gameplay updates in patch 1.06.
- Added a third transition for submissive fighter in Back Sitting.
- Block will not come back up automatically after a missed parry, or a timed out parry.
- Liver Health Event allows high or low blocking.
- Addressed issue where spamming transition fakes on the ground would regain stamina.
- Addressed double stamina tax when opponent sprawls on user's takedown.
- Addressed an issue where takedown denial stamina penalty was being applied when the user is struck out of a takedown.
- General AI Improvements.
- General Referee Improvements.