Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

The official MLB The Show 16 roster update is available now. They are moving away from the usual Monday release and sending out updates on Friday. The update adds 6 players and includes 116 player movements.

Daddy Leagues have posted the attribute changes for the roster update, some of the changes include Jose Altuve +2 (96), Nolan Arenado +3 (96), Manny Machado +2 (96), Andrew Miller -1 (91), Ryan Braun +4 (90), Sonny Gray -3 (89), Troy Tulowitzki -4 (89), Dallas Keuchel -3 (88), Starling Marte +2 (88), Xander Bogaerts +3 (87), Kelvin Herrera +1 (85), Taijuan Walker +4 (85) and more.

Check out all of the other details below. (Click the images for a better resolution)


Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 21 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 The Left Shark @ 05/06/16 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
The official MLB The Show 16 roster update is available now. Officially moving from Monday's to Friday's.

Daddy Leagues have posted the attribute changes for the roster update, some of the changes include Jose Altuve +2 (96), Nolan Arenado +3 (96), Manny Machado +2 (96), Andrew Miller -1 (91), Ryan Braun +4 (90), Sonny Gray -3 (89), Troy Tulowitzki -4 (89), Dallas Keuchel -3 (88), Starling Marte +2 (88), Xander Bogaerts +3 (87), Kelvin Herrera +1 (85), Taijuan Walker +4 (85) and more.

http://www.daddyleagues.com/dd/16/attributes
Haven't checked the rosters out yet. Any love for Sale or Quintana?
 
# 2 Kodii Rockets @ 05/06/16 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Left Shark
Haven't checked the rosters out yet. Any love for Sale or Quintana?
No changes for either friend. Still 94 and 81, respectively.
 
# 3 JaFFiTh @ 05/06/16 12:54 PM
4 former SCEA players making it back in with career stats yeah!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
 
# 4 Side Effect @ 05/06/16 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaFFiTh
4 former SCEA players making it back in with career stats yeah!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
When I import Federowicz into my OSFM roster it doesn't show his teams or stats like in the SCEA roster. Does show service time. Kalish worked fine though and shows everything.
 
# 5 p00p1 @ 05/06/16 02:54 PM
Kelvin Herrera has a slider now, anyone know of any other pitch edits? Would be nice if there was a quick way to see this.
 
# 6 Highlights @ 05/06/16 02:56 PM
Does anyone take the latest OSFM rosters and edit in these attributes changes every week? I'd be interested in those and not sure if I need to do it myself or not.
 
# 7 tabarnes19 @ 05/06/16 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlights
Does anyone take the latest OSFM rosters and edit in these attributes changes every week? I'd be interested in those and not sure if I need to do it myself or not.
I have most.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
 
# 8 Airfaron23 @ 05/07/16 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
I have most.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Mind sharing?
 
# 9 tabarnes19 @ 05/07/16 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airfaron23
Mind sharing?
Yeah ill post this afternoon when I get in.

Edit : added as osfm updates my sn:tabarnes19

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.