06:09 PM - May 5, 2016 by Steve_OS
As announced last week, the Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Open Beta, is available now, weighing in at just under 19 GB. Windows 10 users can download it for free, right here. Race a few laps and let us know what you think!
In case you missed them, we have posted the system requirements below.
- Experience the world of Forza on Windows 10 PCs for free, with many of the best racing experiences that “Forza Motorsport 6” has to offer, as well as Forza’s trademark innovations such as Drivatar™ opponents and Forzavista™ cars – each with working cockpits and full damage.
- Discover new ways to play and compete, including an all-new Showcase Tour, Spotlight Series, in-race bonus objectives and an all-new scoring mechanic.
- Race a diverse selection of more than 60 Forzavista™ cars curated from fan favorites, reflecting a variety of automotive interests, including hot hatch, muscle, touring, exotics, GT racing, track toys, prototypes and hypercars.
- Compete on six tracks based on world-famous tracks, featuring immersive wet-weather and night racing conditions.
- Face unrelenting action at simulation speed with, DirectX 12, the new standard for 3D graphics that enables players to experience gains in performance and overall optimization.
- Unlock the full capabilities of your PC with full HD and breathtaking graphics at up to 4K resolution, powered by ForzaTech™, Turn 10 Studios’ proprietary, state-of-the-art graphics and physics engine, and developed with DirectX 12.
- Delight in the stunning realism and precise detail of every car as the result of the ForzaTech™ engine, bringing the unique aspects that give each car its own unique feel to life.