06:00 PM - May 2, 2016 by Steve_OS
As mentioned earlier today, the NBA 2K16 patch #6 has already arrived for PlayStation 4 users, weighing in at 2.4GB. As soon as we get the patch notes, we will update this post. Until then, let us know what you are seeing.
Xbox One users will see the patch later, no official ETA has been given.
UPDATE: Here are the patch notes.
- Updated player portraits for a number of players.
- Tuned the effectiveness of long outlet passes for players with the Break Starter badge.
- Delay branching from Kobe Bryant Back size-up.
- Re-worked size-up dribble launches to prevent unnaturally explosive first steps.
- Tune miss chances for deep downcourt and cherry picking.
- Dock vertical and rebounding when you go behind the basket. Donít reset 3-in-the-key offense timer in baseline behind paint for human controlled blacktop players.
UPDATE #3 (5-19): The patch is now available for PC users.