08:50 AM - April 27, 2016 by Steve_OS
Another Need For Speed game update has arrived today, adding SpeedLists, Prestige Mode, activities and much more. Some of the details are listed below. For more information, head on over to the official site.
Test your skills versus other players in custom made tournaments to become the Speedlist World Champion.
- There are different types of tournaments so choose the one that suits you: Speed, Style or Mixed.
- Use the time between Speedlists to tune your car and get the winning edge.
- The higher you finish in each event, the more SpeedPoints you'll rack up.
- Join a Speedlist at any moment and you will race the next event available in the tournament.
- Are you ready to try some of the best events from the story but in HARD MODE?
- Prestige offers a collection of tougher Speed, Style, Build, Crew and Outlaw events.
- Once youíve completed Story mode you can expect a call from some old friends to let you know about this new challenge.
- Turn on Prestige from your phone to toggle between regular and Prestige events.
- This time winning isnít everything. Youíll have to beat a series of increasingly tough target scores to earn Gold in each event.
- Drift or Speed? Choose your style and compete with your friends for the best scores in these short skill challenges.
- Drift long, hard and fast through the Drift Corners to smash the target score.
- If Speed is your game, then some short and challenging Speed Runs are out there for you.
- Remember not to collide and keep up the pace so you can leave your mark on the Speedwall.
- Collect them all and keep playing to stay top among your friends and earn those bragging rights.
- Challenges now offer a unique wrap editor decal for each Challenge beaten.
- There are over 150 Daily Challenge decals to collect, previously only available if you beat all three daily challenges.
- Keep playing to earn more decals and personalize your ride.
- Forced Induction and a new visual Engine are all now available on the Ford 1932 Hotrod
- New Community Campaigns for REP bonuses, $ bonuses and discounts - keep watching our Social Challenges for details on upcoming events
- 3 Brand new Achievements & Trophies. These ones are tough!
- Improved network warning messages for players with a poor connection
- New red zone on the rev counter to clearly see your rev limit
- Updated Drag Race Outro comparison screen
- Various Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Multiple stability fixes