02:01 PM - April 9, 2016 by Steve_OS
MLB The Show 16 represents another year forward for a series that knows its many strengths and continues to build on them but may not be doing enough to bolster its areas of weakness. All the while a new issue has emerged in recent days with crippling server drag being felt throughout all the menus severely hampering the experience for all consumers. This review roundtable panel discussion on MLB The Show 16 extensively covers gameplay, graphics, Road to the Show, Franchise, Diamond Dynasty, and much more!
Joining us this week:
- Bryan Wiedey (@pastapadre), PastaPadre and Hit The Pass
- Owen Good (@owengood), Polygon
- Samit Sarkar (@SamitSarkar), Polygon
- Kat Bailey (@the_Katbot), USGamer
- T.J. Lauerman (@ThatSportsGamer), ThatSportsGamer