09:45 PM - April 8, 2016 by Steve_OS
The third OOTP 17 patch (version number 17.6.46) is available for users that purchased the game directly from the OOTP website or from official resellers. For those of you that purchased on Steam or the AppStore, it should be available in the next few days. Check out the details of the patch below.
- Improved 2016 MLB roster sets (need to start new game for changes to apply)
- Added a run differential column to the expanded league standings
- Updated the historical databases (error corrections) and fixed some issues with the historical minor league import functions
- Improved 3D ball flight on home runs (you can now see where the ball lands in the stands)
- Fixed game setup page functions "Reset all team logos", "Reset all caps textures", "Reset all jersey textures"
- Fixed "minutes played" counter on database info page
- Fixed a problem with scouting league selection randomly changin when playing with relative ratings enabled
- Fixed some rare crash issues while playing out games
- Fixed several small bugs and cosmetic issues
Source - OOTP