Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post


Millennium is back at it again today, hosting another MLB The Show 16 Live Stream on Twitch! The stream will cover NL stadium tours (AL was shown in yesterday's stream), RTTS, Franchise Mode, tons of gameplay, tips and tricks. He will also answer questions and take requests to see what the OS Community wants to see. The Twitch stream will go for as long as he can stay awake.

Go to Twitch.TV/OperationSports and follow the channel so you get notified when the stream goes live! We will also be giving away 2 copies of MLB The Show 16.

UPDATE: For those of you that missed the stream, here's the archive.

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 21 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PhilliesFan13 @ 03/27/16 12:42 PM
Millennium is a beast. I streamed for 4 hours last night and felt like a zombie. Haha.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
 
# 2 Steve_OS @ 03/27/16 01:11 PM
Ramone is currently in the stream, FYI!
 
# 3 PhilliesFan13 @ 03/27/16 08:57 PM
My man is still streaming. Haha. Hot damn. Beast mode Millennium.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
 
# 4 Bullit @ 03/27/16 09:02 PM
Still going.
 
# 5 striker3771 @ 03/27/16 09:34 PM
Mill is the man!
 
# 6 PhilliesFan13 @ 03/27/16 10:22 PM
Big thanks to the jerk in the comments who spoiled The Walking Dead for everyone. Unreal.
 
# 7 HustlinOwl @ 03/27/16 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Big thanks to the jerk in the comments who spoiled The Walking Dead for everyone. Unreal.
more than likely not OS members
 
# 8 PhilliesFan13 @ 03/27/16 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
more than likely not OS members
Yeah, didn't think it was. Just speaking in general. Such a jerk move to do though. Even Millennium asked who wrote the spoiler.
 
# 9 TheBleedingRed21 @ 03/27/16 10:28 PM
That's the problem with twitch chat. Tons of immature little boys (and men). I don't watch the show but man I hate that happened for the guys who do. There's no sense to do that at all.
 
# 10 KingTocco @ 03/27/16 10:43 PM
Yeah it was pretty disheartening to see all the salty comments after not winning the giveaways, I'd like to think that they weren't OS members.

Really glad I watched, although it's gonna make the next 25 hours brutal.
 
# 11 Roonster @ 03/27/16 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTocco

Really glad I watched, although it's gonna make the next 25 hours brutal.
Just settled in from work to knock out a few hours of this stream.
 
# 12 Steve_OS @ 03/27/16 11:21 PM
Updated the OP w/ the archive. Mill is a machine.
 
# 13 bcruise @ 03/28/16 12:55 AM
Awesome job Mill, this was such a great experience overall. Would love to see OS's Twitch channel grow!
 
# 14 legacyme3 @ 03/28/16 03:07 AM
Only way this could get better is if it were possible to get it to Youtube, Twitch has never been kind to my computer.

Just glad to see that the Red Sox all look much better. Can't tell you how disappointed I was with Mookie Betts in game appearance in the last game.

Anyone know when the Franchise stuff began? That's what I'm most interested in but I really don't want to watch all 9 hours to find out, since I have a busy day at college tomorrow, and want to get all my work done so I can play the game myself on Tuesday.
 
# 15 tessl @ 03/28/16 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTocco
Yeah it was pretty disheartening to see all the salty comments after not winning the giveaways, I'd like to think that they weren't OS members.

Really glad I watched, although it's gonna make the next 25 hours brutal.
Focus on the positive. I didn't even notice the negative stuff. It was a fantastic stream and many thanks to Millennium for taking the time to do it.
 
# 16 Knight165 @ 03/28/16 12:15 PM
I was in and out of the stream because I was at work.
Mill.....you're unbelievable brother.
Your streams are fantastic.

Kudos!!

M.K.
Knight165
 
# 17 yount19 @ 03/28/16 12:46 PM
Unfortunately, I can't watch the stream as it is VERY laggy for me and my crummy internet... oh well, one more day!
 
# 18 justcallmewes @ 03/28/16 12:53 PM
I lurked for way too many hours in the stream... WELL DONE!
 
# 19 ChaseB @ 03/28/16 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legacyme3
Only way this could get better is if it were possible to get it to Youtube, Twitch has never been kind to my computer.

Just glad to see that the Red Sox all look much better. Can't tell you how disappointed I was with Mookie Betts in game appearance in the last game.

Anyone know when the Franchise stuff began? That's what I'm most interested in but I really don't want to watch all 9 hours to find out, since I have a busy day at college tomorrow, and want to get all my work done so I can play the game myself on Tuesday.
Even the archive is no good? I'm hesitant to bring over the entirety of the stream to YT because it's beyond massive.
 
# 20 legacyme3 @ 03/28/16 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Even the archive is no good? I'm hesitant to bring over the entirety of the stream to YT because it's beyond massive.
No the archive is great, it's a great job by Mill, and I appreciate what he's done.

But Twitch is always spotty for me (especially recently, I need a new computer).

It's a huge upload, so it's not like I need it there haha.

I'd just like to know when the franchise stuff starts.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.