04:29 PM - March 9, 2016 by Steve_OS
The March update for Driveclub has arrived, adding new drift mode scoring, new loading screens from the #PS4Share community and much more. A free super bike and the new Finish Line expansion pack are coming on March 22, check out the full details below.
FULL DETAILS OF DRIVECLUB UPDATE 1.27
- New Drift Mode scoring: Fast and precise drifts now earn much bigger scores. Going off track, driving slowly or colliding with walls will result in a penalty to prevent exploits.
- All Drift Mode leaderboards will be reset in the days following the update to ensure they offer a level playing field.
- 25 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 60).
- 25 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 120) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- 35 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 120) with new livery rewards to unlock along the way.
- The game menus have been updated with new #PS4share imagery to showcase some of our most loved #PS4share photo mode snaps. Keep them coming!
- The loading screen for DRIVECLUB now shows off an awesome new #PS4share community photo collage made up of thousands of your pictures.
- The loading screen for DRIVECLUB BIKES also shows off an awesome new #PS4share community photo collage made up of thousands of your pictures.
[* Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
- Free Superbike for everybody: Aprilia RSV4 RF ABS.
- New “Finish Line” Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new cars: Koeniggsegg Regera & Jaguar XJ220.» New “MV Agusta” Expansion Pack featuring 6 events, 5 Trophies and 2 new Bikes: MV Agusta Brutale 1090 Corsa & MV Agusta F4RC.
- The update is available from today, March 9th 2016 and will download automatically when you launch the game while connected to PSN.
- Update 1.27 requires 0.3GB.
- The total size of all updates combined so far is 13.5GB.