Home
EA Sports UFC 2 News Post


EA will reveal the entire roster for EA Sports UFC 2, featuring over 250 fighters, tomorrow. Once they are released, we will post them.

Game: EA Sports UFC 2Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
EA Sports UFC 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 fballturkey @ 02/25/16 04:08 PM
Awesome, should be able to get my spreadsheet together by launch then, depending on how far I choose to go back in detail.
 
# 2 volsman @ 02/25/16 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
Awesome, should be able to get my spreadsheet together by launch then, depending on how far I choose to go back in detail.
Can you or someone else that creates a ranking sheet show me an example of how you put it together? Really want to run my own universe this year but don't know how to get started. Thanks
 
# 3 fballturkey @ 02/25/16 11:02 PM
I posted a picture on page 2 in the 'Running your own UFC Universe' thread that I'd link but I'm on my phone. It's toward the bottom of the first page of threads or maybe near the top of the second.
 
# 4 polyduster @ 02/25/16 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsman
Can you or someone else that creates a ranking sheet show me an example of how you put it together? Really want to run my own universe this year but don't know how to get started. Thanks
Here is a link to the thread fballturkey mentioned above :

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=872228

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
# 5 Tybudd @ 02/26/16 12:49 AM
Who is the chick to the far Right?

And how can she be featured in that picture b4 Mesha Tate?
 
# 6 pdandy @ 02/26/16 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybudd
Who is the chick to the far Right?

And how can she be featured in that picture b4 Mesha Tate?
Joanna Champion
 
# 7 redsrule @ 02/26/16 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybudd
Who is the chick to the far Right?

And how can she be featured in that picture b4 Mesha Tate?
You don't know the best female fighter in the world?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
# 8 jeremym480 @ 02/26/16 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
Awesome, should be able to get my spreadsheet together by launch then, depending on how far I choose to go back in detail.
I should be having a slow day at work today if you want to work together on records.

FYI - I use their overall MMA record shown on UFC actual site rather than the wiki roster which just shows their Zuffa record. It's a little more work, but it's worth it to me. For anyone not in the UFC you can use individual wiki pages.
 
# 9 Pappy Knuckles @ 02/26/16 09:54 AM
Give up the goods, EA. Let me see this roster already. All these announcements for announcements these days lol.
 
# 10 fballturkey @ 02/26/16 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I should be having a slow day at work today if you want to work together on records.

FYI - I use their overall MMA record shown on UFC actual site rather than the wiki roster which just shows their Zuffa record. It's a little more work, but it's worth it to me. For anyone not in the UFC you can use individual wiki pages.
My wife is due in less than a week so I'm not sure when I'll have time to work on it, but I'm more than happy to share whatever I put together.

I'm not planning on going all the way back though, probably just putting their full record and the details on their last 5 or so fights. And probably just the top 15 or so for each weight class.
 
# 11 jeremym480 @ 02/26/16 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
My wife is due in less than a week so I'm not sure when I'll have time to work on it, but I'm more than happy to share whatever I put together.

I'm not planning on going all the way back though, probably just putting their full record and the details on their last 5 or so fights. And probably just the top 15 or so for each weight class.
No worries, I'll have some records in excel that I'll be glad to share... Knowing my luck they won't release them until after 6 pm est.

*fingers crossed that it's sooner rather than later.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.