Home
WWE 2K16 News Post



As mentioned last week, the WWE 2K16 Hall of Fame Showcase DLC is scheduled to arrive today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. It features 20 playable Superstars, seven classic matches, and six new playable arenas. Check out the trailer here and new screenshots here.

The Hall of Fame Showcase is included with the WWE 2K16 Season Pass, for everyone else, it will cost $9.99. For those of you waiting for the PC version of WWE 2K16, which releases on March 11, this DLC and all of the previous ones, will be included in your purchase, with no extra charges.

Quote:
The 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase Pack features a mix of iconic and fantasy matchups between current WWE talent and inductees from WWE’s 2015 Hall of Fame class. The full roster of playable matches includes the following:
  • “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts;
  • Rikishi vs. The Rock;
  • Alundra Blayze vs. Paige;
  • Larry Zbyszko and Arn Anderson vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat and Dustin Rhodes;
  • Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair;
  • The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake);
  • The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray).

WWE 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE 2K16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 3 - View All
WWE 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Junior Moe @ 02/23/16 10:11 AM
I'm very much enjoying this DLC. Initially I was upset that i couldn't justy jump into The Outsiders/Harlem Heat match as those are who I really want. But I have really enjoyed the play through.
 
# 2 DBMcGee3 @ 02/23/16 10:39 AM
Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! Been waiting on these last few guys to get my Universe going.

Somebody please tell me that there are zero issues with this DLC, as far as crashing the game, etc.
 
# 3 Junior Moe @ 02/23/16 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! Been waiting on these last few guys to get my Universe going.

Somebody please tell me that there are zero issues with this DLC, as far as crashing the game, etc.
Just finished the showcase and added them to my Universe. No issues whatsoever so far.
 
# 4 DBMcGee3 @ 02/23/16 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Just finished the showcase and added them to my Universe. No issues whatsoever so far.
You have made my day sir.
 
# 5 CatMan72 @ 02/23/16 11:57 AM
I downloaded it, but it won't install?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
 
# 6 vtcrb @ 02/23/16 12:10 PM
When I go to purchase it on XboxOne, i click buy it, then the screen goes black and just sits there. I can get out of it by going back to Xbox Home. I can also play other games. Anyone else having this issue OR has anyone else got it for XboxOne?
 
# 7 Junior Moe @ 02/23/16 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
When I go to purchase it on XboxOne, i click buy it, then the screen goes black and just sits there. I can get out of it by going back to Xbox Home. I can also play other games. Anyone else having this issue OR has anyone else got it for XboxOne?
I'm on the XB1. I haven't had any issues. I purchased it and the other legend pack with Piper in it this mourning. It immediately started downloading the 2.5 GB (or whatever) file. I was actually playing WWE2K16 as it was downloading. After it downloaded I was prompted to go back to the main game menu screen. Once I went back into the game and 2K showcase the Hall of Fame one was there.
 
# 8 nerd_rock @ 02/23/16 01:10 PM
Still unavailable for PS4 when I checked on my lunch break.
 
# 9 Vizen @ 02/23/16 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
When I go to purchase it on XboxOne, i click buy it, then the screen goes black and just sits there. I can get out of it by going back to Xbox Home. I can also play other games. Anyone else having this issue OR has anyone else got it for XboxOne?
I'm having the same issue. Going to work on stuff around the house and try again in a couple hours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
 
# 10 bigdipper88 @ 02/23/16 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerd_rock
Still unavailable for PS4 when I checked on my lunch break.
It's there. It just says content cannot be selected at this time
 
# 11 chisoxfan922 @ 02/23/16 02:16 PM
It's available on PS4. I am downloading it right now.
 
# 12 spidertour02 @ 02/23/16 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chisoxfan922
It's available on PS4. I am downloading it right now.
Ditto. Just came here to post this.
 
# 13 vtcrb @ 02/23/16 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I'm on the XB1. I haven't had any issues. I purchased it and the other legend pack with Piper in it this mourning. It immediately started downloading the 2.5 GB (or whatever) file. I was actually playing WWE2K16 as it was downloading. After it downloaded I was prompted to go back to the main game menu screen. Once I went back into the game and 2K showcase the Hall of Fame one was there.
Yeah its really weird have never had an issue with any of the other DLC. I will try again tonight.
 
# 14 teddyice @ 02/23/16 04:37 PM
guys help me out where is the dlc i dont see it ps4
 
# 15 bcruise @ 02/23/16 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyice
guys help me out where is the dlc i dont see it ps4
Several ways to get it, but the easiest is probably to highlight the game on your dashboard, scroll down a few times to related items, and it should be near the top of the list there.
 
# 16 spidertour02 @ 02/23/16 05:27 PM
For the love of Grud, Ric Flair has the damn remix theme again! How is this even possible?! Also Sprach Zarathustra is in the public domain!
 
# 17 Sgt_Carnage @ 02/24/16 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertour02
For the love of Grud, Ric Flair has the damn remix theme again! How is this even possible?! Also Sprach Zarathustra is in the public domain!
Speaking of Flair, I really wish they'd give us a Ric Flair showcase.
 
# 18 spidertour02 @ 02/24/16 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
Speaking of Flair, I really wish they'd give us a Ric Flair showcase.
YES. That would be glorious, and they could span a huge amount of time with it.
 
# 19 DBMcGee3 @ 02/24/16 08:33 AM
Are the new Savage and Steamboat characters just alternate attires of the versions already in the game?
 
# 20 nerd_rock @ 02/24/16 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Are the new Savage and Steamboat characters just alternate attires of the versions already in the game?
Each person is their own separate character from the normal roster, not alternate attires. Their ratings are higher overall.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.