Home
Rocket League News Post



Rocket League is available now on Xbox One for $19.99, a day before the official release. I doubt anyone is going to complain. Watch the trailer here.

Three of their previously-released DLC Packs come bundled in the game.
  • "Supersonic Fury" Two Premium Battle-Cars, 12 Decals, 5 Paint types, 2 Rocket Trails, 2 Wheels
  • "Revenge of the Battle-Cars" Two Premium Battle-Cars, 12 Decals, 3 Paint types, 2 Rocket Trails, 2 Wheels, 4 Toppers, 2 Antennas
  • "Chaos Run" Two Premium Battle-Cars, 12 Decals, 2 Wheels, 2 Rocket Trails, 3 Toppers, 3 Antennas
Quote:
Xbox One owners will also be the proud owners of two exclusive vehicles The "Armadillo" from Gears of War and the Warthog variant from Halo, dubbed the "HogSticker" in addition to several Xbox-exclusive Garage items like Fizzie and the Overcharge Rocket Trail from Sunset Overdrive.

Game: Rocket LeagueReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
Rocket League Videos
Member Comments
# 1 The JareBear @ 02/16/16 11:26 PM
Any Xbox guys playing right now? I find myself tempted to buy it on the One even though I play it regularly on PS4
 
# 2 mikenoob @ 02/16/16 11:32 PM
All you xbox users, enjoy it! I'm interested to see how the community plays out without the existing player base.
 
# 3 Clappington @ 02/16/16 11:42 PM
just finished playing it and man I HAD a Blast this game is really fun to play, played regular 3v3 with friends for about a hour the nwe did competitive for another 3 hours and it was fun had some real intense games.
 
# 4 RayRay34 @ 02/16/16 11:54 PM
Just got done playing with a buddy of mine for almost 2 hours...... I don't know if I'll play many other games anymore. Funny story I got rid of my PS4 the day this became free on there.....man had I known what I was missing I might have kept it. Glad to have it now though
 
# 5 Mabster @ 02/17/16 12:06 AM
Doctor, we can confirm, the infection has spread to Xbox One.
 
# 6 snc237 @ 02/17/16 01:07 AM
Plays 5 hours straight with a Bud. Great game
 
# 7 Fraser G. @ 02/17/16 07:48 AM
Addicted already.
 
# 8 pk500 @ 02/17/16 09:22 AM
Ridiculous fun. Took me about three minutes to realize this game is magic.
 
# 9 kwebbvols4423 @ 02/17/16 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Any Xbox guys playing right now? I find myself tempted to buy it on the One even though I play it regularly on PS4
Played for two hours last night. I really enjoyed it. A lot of fun.
 
# 10 BryanAllen42 @ 02/17/16 10:54 AM
It's pretty brilliant. I've used the "easy to learn, difficult to master" for everyone I have talked to about it so far. And seeing as I've talked to everyone I can about it...

Where is the OS flag though?!
 
# 11 Fraser G. @ 02/17/16 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanAllen42
It's pretty brilliant. I've used the "easy to learn, difficult to master" for everyone I have talked to about it so far. And seeing as I've talked to everyone I can about it...

Where is the OS flag though?!
There's a few things missing at present. No Snow Day, no Rocket Labs and no OS flag. I'm guessing they might be added in the near future, but who knows?
 
# 12 PhilliesFan13 @ 02/17/16 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser G.
There's a few things missing at present. No Snow Day, no Rocket Labs and no OS flag. I'm guessing they might be added in the near future, but who knows?
Did you guys check under the community folder for antenna toppers?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
 
# 13 kwebbvols4423 @ 02/17/16 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Did you guys check under the community folder for antenna toppers?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Yeah, not there on Xbox One.
 
# 14 Fraser G. @ 02/17/16 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwebbvols4423
Yeah, not there on Xbox One.
Yeah, currently missing from the lineup. It would appear that the February patch has not been activated on Xbox One as of yet.
 
# 15 CC @ 02/17/16 02:23 PM
Wish we could cross play with xbox too.
 
# 16 budsticky @ 02/17/16 04:37 PM
I've been waiting for this to hit Xbone for a while. Now that it's finally out I can confirm it's fun as hell. Stayed up way too late last night playing, and paid for it at work today.

That said, I suck horribly. I barely even touch the ball when I play the game. Guess it's time to go look for some tutorials and/or tips and tricks and keep practicing.
 
# 17 PhilliesFan13 @ 02/17/16 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by budsticky
I've been waiting for this to hit Xbone for a while. Now that it's finally out I can confirm it's fun as hell. Stayed up way too late last night playing, and paid for it at work today.

That said, I suck horribly. I barely even touch the ball when I play the game. Guess it's time to go look for some tutorials and/or tips and tricks and keep practicing.
All about practice man. Game was new to everyone at one point. More you play the better you'll get.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
 
# 18 bcruise @ 02/17/16 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
All about practice man. Game was new to everyone at one point. More you play the better you'll get.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Yep, there's absolutely no substitute for just practicing and playing this game. If you don't want to affect your ranked record, I've never had any trouble finding unranked games on the PC/PS4. I doubt it'll be any different on the One, especially while there's a lot of new people learning the game

Just expect to take some lumps early on, zone out the whining from random teammates (or just disable chat - I find it's not that useful in random pickup games anyway) and work your way up.
 
# 19 Fraser G. @ 02/17/16 06:13 PM
A lot of Xbox One newcomers are seeing all these skillful players bouncing off the walls and wondering if they just suck.

EVERYONE was like that at some point in time. It's a very difficult game to master, and it'll take a long time (but you'll have a lot of fun doing it) to get to that level.
 
# 20 Fraser G. @ 02/17/16 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser G.
There's a few things missing at present. No Snow Day, no Rocket Labs and no OS flag. I'm guessing they might be added in the near future, but who knows?
I think I've found the answer. A Twitter user asked when the Xbox One game would "get to the current version", and Rocket League responded.

"We'll have a blog about this soon, but the short answer is: across several updates leading up and into spring."
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.